Cincuenta y Siete

"Let me," offered Namjoon when he saw how Jin struggled with his food.

Yoongi's jaw dropped when he saw how unbothered their father was to drop his own utensils and use his hands to decapitate a lobster not for him or his brother nor most especially his mother but to Jin whom he just met tonight.

"D-Did you see. .?" he asks, whispering.

"Yeah, clearly." Hoseok nods. He then looks at their mother who looks so done with what is going on infront of her.

Did she just say she's not feeling well then why is she not leaving yet? he asks to himself.

"Thank you." says Jin with flushed cheeks.

"No need to thank me, pretty." he replied.

Pretty? asks Hoseok to himself again.

A loud thump was heard coming from his wife who is now obviously pissed. Never did she experience nor heard this type of Namjoon ever since the two got wed and she feels threatened.

Threatened that someone who looks exactly like Namjoon's ex-lover might cause their marriage's downfall and she absolutely will not let that happen.

But Namjoon, oh the man is pretty much willing to destroy his own loveless marriage to the man that is infront of him who looks and acts exactly like his Jin and he is never gonna let go of that opportunity. He might reconsider treating his sons well so they could let this plan of his slide and approve. He just hopes nothing is going on between Jin and Hoseok or he will have to hurt him, emotionally of course.

"I wanna dance." says his wife, looking at him with pleading eyes but when it landed to Jin whose happily eating his lobsters, she looks at him like she wants to stab him and Namjoon without a doubt didn't like it.

"Then dance. It might help you to feel well. I'll just stay here and talk with my sons friends."

"But. ."

"Don't try to push whatever you're planning to me. I said what I said." says Namjoon in finality, obviously not giving a care to his wife.

She got embarass when she saw how everyone at their table looks at her especially of Taehyung and Jungkook while Jin finishes his food so he can have his seconds on lobsters.