Cincuenta y Tres

"Yoongi hyung!" happily exclaimed Jimin as he greets Yoongi with a big, tight hug when they got to their table.

Of course, he won't be able to resists the younger's charm even in a public place, full of people wherein some could ruin his image because at that very moment, all that matters is no other than Jimin.

"I hope you guys haven't started yet? We got stuck a little in the traffic on our way here." explained Jungkook who wears a solid blue suit, paired with a black turtle neck as he helps Taehyung to be seated beside him wearing a similar creme outfit like Jimin but paired with a chaleco vest and brown necktie.

"It's okay. The event is just about to start anyway," replied Hoseok as he simply took a glance of his brother and Jimin, smiling to himself. Yep, definetely won't admit he more than adores the younger.

"Hi! I hope you don't mind us sitting with you?" says Jin as he and Namjoon's eyes met. However the other was too stunned to speak.

It can't be! This must be a dream!

"Are you alright, Mister?" asks Jin again as he wave his hand infront of him to get his attention but it also took the others as well.

"J-Jin. ." whispers Namjoon, eyes almost watering and not believing what he is seeing infront of him but was enough for all seven of them to hear.

"Yep, that is me!" he proudly replied, happy that someone recognizes him but how? he thought.

"What the hell is happening here?" asks Mrs. Kim, obviously fuming when she recognized who is infront of her husband.

He should've been dead a long time ago so why is he infront of them? she thought.