Setenta y Cinco

"So that Jin my son bought at the party is really not that faggot," she exclaimed, as she saw the pictures that was sent to him by the man she paid to dig the grave of Jin just to be sure that he, really is dead and didn't play tricks on them to revenge and get her husband back after so many years. She smiled in content.

Namjoon is hers. She wouldn't allow anyone to take him away from her even though the man doesn't love him.

She met him a few times before and all of those times, he wad with Jin that is why he didn't give her any attention of some sort which she is used to with the people around her. She doesn't get why a person like Jin who doesn't even have what she have gets his man's attention. She thinks he is a gold digger since he came from a poor family and is just using Namjoon as his way to riches.

So when Namjoon's family and hers decided to arrange their marriage she was beyond happy that she'll get to have him only for Namjoon to reject her.

To say she was furious about it was an understatement that she had asked her parents to blackmail Jin that if he wouldn't let go of Namjoon to marry her, they will kill Namjoon and that threat obviously scared Jin however when Jin tried to break things off between them without telling him the real reason why, Namjoon asked Jin to elope with him.

Being young and planning things out of the blue could be risky and very dangerous that leads to big consequences so to speak, so at the time the couple planned to elope, Namjoon's parents along with her parents decided that they should put everything to an end.

The car that would bring Jin to the place where he and Namjoon planned to meet after his meeting with them got into an accident. An accident that really wasn't at all. Namjoon's father decided to cut the brakes wire, that even the driver himself who was a friend of both Jin and Namjoon and was the first to figured their relationship isn't aware of because if he knew, he would have use a different car for their safety.

While on their way at the place of meet-up, the car was hit by a swerving truck that was being drived by a drunk driver that the driver itself of the Kims didn't manage to get out of because the brakes had mysteriously broke.

Devastated Namjoon who was numb and out of his mind at that time of Jin's death, agreed to finally marry her and she was the luckiest to have him to herself however it didn't lasts long because of his stubborness. He only allowed her to be with him only if there's a gathering where both presence is needed. She tried a few times to get him to love her but it was no good.

Even after many years, he still doesn't love her so when she saw Hoseok's friend who looks exactly like Jin, she was threatened. Especially when she saw how Namjoon acted. Since both of their parents aren't around anymore to help her, she decided to take matters on her own hands this time. If she have to kill the replica of Jin to wake Namjoon up from his daydream, she would.