Reunion

I was in Magnolia and in front of the Fairy Tail guild. I heard my sister was in this guild.  There were rumors of her being in places. I followed the leads that led me to magnolia. We looked nothing alike. Our physical characteristics were completely different from another. This was because we had the same father.  Some people know me as, 'Luminous'. I never knew who gave me the name, but it suited my past deeds.

I had a cape with a hood covering my face just so that I could see what I looked like. I smiled and opened the door. I saw everyone fighting each other and walked over to a blonde girl at the bar. Hopefully I can keep a low profile. I looked at her and she looked somewhat scared.

 I looked at her and smiled. "Do you know where the master of the this guild is?"

 A old man was at the bar sitting on the counter and drinking. "What do you need?"

I looked at him and trembled slightly. "I would like-" I was interrupted, when a chair was thrown my way.  Without looking, the chair halted in the air and was glowing a bright yellow, then was  thrown back at who sent it. Natsu.

Everyone was there and now looking at me. So much for keeping a low profile.  "I would like to join the guild."

A white haired female with blue eyes came over to me. Her bangs were pulled up in a small ponytail. "My name is Mirajane. Call me Mira. What color would you like it? Where do you want it?" She asked cheerfully.

I pointed to my left shoulder and spoke quietly. "Gold, please?" 

She pressed the stamp on my shoulder. "Welcome to Fairy Tail!"

I could not help but smile, when I watched it appear. Heading to the doors, I stopped before I walked out and looked around the hall. I snapped my fingers created an illusion to make the Master and Mira continue doing what they were for a few seconds.

The both of them looked at me alarmed. I put my hands up as a show that I was not going to harm them. "Relax, I am just saying thank you for letting me join again."

The master met my eyes and smiled. "I know it is You. You are a member of Fairy Tail once again. However, I am having you ranked as an S-class wizard once more."

My eyes flicked a little with hope. I went silent and Mira smiled at me. "You are free to be happy with us and make friends."

I felt the mark on my left shoulder and my hand trembled slightly. I had not felt welcomes like this in years. After I was separated with the few I had a connection with, I never bothered finding one again. I know one person though that would remember I felt a strange warmth that I had not felt in five years. 

Was I going to be able to find that connection again after the spell?

I smiled at them both and looked at the Master. "I need to speak to Erza Scarlet. The head Lady of the famous Fairy Hills?" 

I noticed someone approaching them both and released the illusion spell.  I looked at the master and smiled. "I would like to discuss some things with you in private. It pertains to Fairy Tail. Erza Scarlet is needed with this matter" 

Makarov looked at Mira and she nodded. "I will send her up Master."

He nodded and led me to his office. We entered and he gestured for me to sit. I simply shook my head and stood there. "What is this business my child?"

I put my hand up and looked at him. " I  would like to wait for Miss Scarlet to show up. "

Just as I said that, there was a knock at the door and heard a voice. "Master, it's Erza. May I-"

The door opened when I made a swift movement with my finger. She stopped mid sentence and looked like I caught her off guard. She came in and the door shut. 

I kept my hood down and it still had my face casted with a shadow so I was not seen and spoke. "My name is Kaeli Lumos. I am the new owner of Fairy Hills."

She regained her composure and held her hand out for a shake. I reluctantly took hold and shook it.  "I was unaware that it was sold."

"You would not have heard anything about it because  I had just bought it before coming here. I have received the paper for the finalization of this."

"What has brought you to do this?" Master asked.

I held my hand up as a sign for him to wait. "I have changed the ownership." I made a circular motion with my wrist and held the documents of the ownership in my hands and continued speaking. "If you guys sign this paper, then you both with be co-owners of the building. This is a Fairy Tail establishment now and should be owned by it. It only makes sense that a member of the guild and master own it. All finalizations and questions pertaining to any change need to be ran through me."

Erza's eyes widened slightly, but then went normal and I gave her a quill with ink on it. She signed it in the places I had marked and gave it to Master. "This is a kind gesture Kaeli. Thank you for this."

I turned to Erza and a copy of the documents were made and given to each of them. "Miss Scarlet, please excuse me. There is some things I need to do."

She smiled kindly and put her hand my shoulder. "Of course, but please call me Erza."

I smiled and it was shown through the shadows. "Very well. Erza."

I bowed to the Master and left with Erza following behind me. I made it down the guild stairs and to the hall and scanned the crowd of members. I saw a familiar young lady and my mouth parted slightly. I smiled slowly after and sighed. 

She is here after all. Sister.

I left the guild and stopped at the Fairy HIlls. I sent a telepathic message to two females in the guild. Erza Scarlet, and Mirajane Strauss. I know I could trust with what I was going to show them. It is not only secret, but a place only few could get into if the owner trusted them. They had no idea who i was, but that would change in a second.

'Do not be alarmed and excuse yourself for a matter you need to attend to. I am teleporting you to me in five seconds.'

As I waited for the girls, I stood there and thought about the things that I was now able to change in my life and was happy to be able to do so. It took five years for me to come to where I was. I worked hard to get to where I was now in my life. 

In a matter of five seconds they appeared and I smiled as I looked at them both. "It's been a while. Follow after me."