Spell

I smiled, as I was behind the Fairy Hills, and there was something behind this building that no one knew about. A property that was owned by my family for years. It was not in the best condition, but this was where my magic came into play. I could fix it up and recreate it with the materials it had. I walked forward and I held my arms up in the air slowly and a the layout of the structure from the way the place had been in the past was laid out by magic. I watched as all ruins of the buildings were picked up and formed back together.

The buildings included of my ancestral home, along with a library and cemetery with five graves. the library held books of ancient healing, purification, and forms of magic that would bring balance to the world. Only certain people were able to be chosen to use these spells.

The girls looked at me in surprise and as I did this the wind from my formation magic, blew off my hood. I stopped when formation process was done. "This is it. Now this is my home. I am her to tell you guys. I am the keyholder to this place."

My turquoise long hair faded down to a light purple at the end. My gold eyes glowed as I used my main magic. It was blowing by the side of my face and I smiled. The girls looked at me on guard and in curiosity. "This is a place I trust the two of you to, for when I am gone. The master knows of it and what can be done with the right spells and enchantments."

"Why do you trust us with this place? You do not know us." Mira questioned.

Erza went to speak and I held my hand up before she could. "You do not remember me because of the spell, Divine Heart. Five years ago, you both helped the Master seal my magic. I needed this spell done to protect everyone here and have them forget about me. We all agreed that master would be one to remember everything about me."

They listened to me unsure of what to say because this was a huge thing to process.

"This is the price of the spell by the casters when used. Only one person may remember the person it is used on. I can reverse the effects though. However, I want to do this when we are at the guild. I am sorry that this was done, but it was to protect everyone. I am now strong enough to take on my magic now.." I finished and held on to both of their hands.

We were in the guild hall in a matter of minutes and Master had everyone's attention and they looked at us when we appeared next to him out of no where. I had my hood up once more so I was not able to have my face and hair seen. This was what I was used to. It helped me keep control of myself. The only person that was not keeping calm was Natsu. He could never stand waiting and had very little patience when it came to some things. He stopped and his eyes grew wide when he smelled the air. I know it was because he recognized my scent and the spell does not work on the people I had a big connection with. Grey, Natsu, and Laxus.

I held my arm out in front of me to reverse the effects of the spell and he came attacking me with his fist on fire before I could. Everyone stared at Natsu and gasped in shock. Master just stood there and smiled as everyone was concerned and had some of the members call out his name.

"Master." I said his name tot give him the approval to release the seal on my powers.

"Purity." I smiled as power pulsed through me and I watched everyone's confused expressions as they were remembering everything. All but the new few I do not recognize, so they must have joined after I left.

I extended my arm and held my hand straight up. "Natsu wait-" I tried warning him to stop and then out of no where he was thrown back to the other end of the hall and through the wall of the building.

He took this as a challenge and was grinning like a fool, using his flames to boost his speed as he flew to me. I watched as he came to me. I teleported us behind the guild and smiled. I held a finger up and he was processing what I just did.