Experimental Demons

I was in a dome to keep the destruction of the woman slowly turning into a demon away from the others. I looked at Silica who started speaking in a non-human hoarse voice. "Luminous you will fall."

I looked at her confused. "Luminous is not here anymore. She has long been dead. Who are you?"

Silica charged at me and I knew that she was in there as I was thrown back against the dome. I heard the team call my name out of concern and worry.  "Happy!"

I took the dome down and Jumped in the Air. Happy flew and grabbed me. He flew up in the air as I watched Silica leap up to us. "That's right! Keep coming."

"Guys when I bring her down, attack! She needs to feel the pain in order to bring herself back!"

They did not question me and just nod at me. I let out a sigh of relief and looked at Happy. "Happy as fast as you can. We need to get a few feet away from her!"

Happy nodded. "Aye! Max speed!"

he flew faster with his wings glowing and released my magic. I was surrounded by light magic, as I gave each of the others a butterfly that soaked into their body. It gave them a boost of magic they looked at me waiting to bring her down. "SIlica, I am not going to let you go to the darkness!" 

I pushed light magic flying from my feet and is hit her as she got closer. I watched her grab her arm in pain and smiled. She fell below and they went into action. 

Lucy used her whip and struck at her. She wrapped it around Silica and held her in place as the others attacked. Natsu hit her with a fist of fire, and grey let out a icehammer that hit her. Erza struck her with a sword, but it ended up melting it. She looked surprised and I watched as Silica struggled. Her screams of pain faltered from inhuman to a normal scream.

"Happy drop me." I spoke and he did so. "Aye sir!"

As I fell down, I held my arms out straight and shot giants rays of golden light at her."Radiant Divinity!" 

It shot her and with each small wave sent brought her more pain. I started coughing and looked at them as I landed on the ground behind her. "Lucy keep hold!" I put my hands on her head and felt the pain she had. "Wake up! Silica this is not you!" I felt her fighting to the point that shadows were flying out of her like razors and gave me scrapes. I felt the shadows weakening me, but was not going to give in. "Remember who you are!"

I started coughing and fell to my knees. "I need Light magic." 

I covered my mouth and coughed up some blood. Erza transformed into her Morning Star Armor and held me as she let emit a bright light that shined enough to blind everyone. I absorbed it within my body and it stalled the process of the poisoning from the dark magic. 

"Thank you Erza." I stood up and walked in front of Silica. "Silica, I know you are in there. Think about Iridia!"

I felt the wind from my power colliding with the dark blowing back my hair. "You are not alone!"

I saw tears in her eyes, as I saw the darkness fighting to keep hold of her. Her eyes flickered red and green. I assumed was her normal color. I held onto her head and used my magic again. "Divinity!"

I yelled in pain, as I fought through the injuries and poisoning in my body that made me grow weaker by the second. I fought this all because my job was to save this girl. She has a little girl that needs her. She has a life. A future of her own that I can bring back.

I took a deep breath and looked at the sun. I directed the sun to her and magnified the rays of it. I let out a yell, as I pushed myself with the spell of divinity once more. The sunlight combined with the divinity spell made it stronger. It gave it more of an effect.