Home

"Where am I?" I looked around and saw nothing but darkness. A light showed in the distance and I walked over to it. I saw everyone in fairy tail on the ground, beaten and torn clothes. There was a demon that oversized the guild and walked around Magnolia. It looked angry and consumed all the magic that was thrown at it. The town was destroyed and things were in rubble. I saw someone in its hand and was screaming my name.

I shot straight up and was in the hut once more. "Not again." I looked around and sighed. "That same dream. No future."

I got out of bed and got my bag. I put on a simple pink shirt and jean shorts. I put on my black sandals and walked out of the hut. The village partying with the team. Natsu and Gray were dancing around, Lucy was being flirt with by the elder, and Erza was laughing as she watched Happy tormenting Lucy.

There were more people in the village and I could tell it was the missing ones. The children were with their parents once more and no longer orphans. They were happy and it felt good to know things were back to how they originally were. I took down the barrier and a chicken leg was thrown at my face. I halted in my tracks and grabbed it.

I looked at Natsu and glared. My magic power showed and the ground shook as I charged after him. He cried as I did so. The others laughed and then I caught Natsu by the scarf. I stuffed his face with the chicken leg and someone called my name.

I stopped and walked over to the village elder. He smiled and thanked me. "Thank you for everything you have done for this village. It is a truly honor to be saved by the goddess herself."

I shook my head and smiled. "It is no problem." I summoned a lacrima and handed it to the elder. "If you ever need help, call upon me. I will come."

I smiled and the party ended, we all were packed up. "Anyone want to fly back to the guild?"

Everyone looked at another and then smiled big. "Yes!"

I smiled and held my hands up, the team now glowing and floating up in the air. We all flew up to the guild and I giggled at Natsu who was acting like a child flapping his arms. "I am a dragon!"

We landed in front of the guild and I walked through the doors. I saw the Master on his usual spot on the bar counter. "How was the mission?" He asked.

I looked at the team and a warm smiled came to my face. "It was easy compared to what I was used to."

"That is good." He smiled.

"Cana." I called to her at the other end of the counter. I walked to her and from my pocket dimension held a bottle of expensive and rare booze. "Here. I brought this from the village."

She smiled and held it. "Hell yeah!"

Natsu came over to me and draped his arm around my neck. "Why did you not say you were a wizard saint?"

I shrugged my shoulder and looked at the others in the guild who stopped in their tracks then erupted in cheers. "It never came up."

Mira walked to master and spoke. "I got information you wanted on the assassination attempt."

I looked up and went over to them both. "Did they send Dire?" I asked.

Master nodded and I sighed. "I am never going to escape from these people am I?"

Lucy looked to me and asked. "Why are these guys after you?"

I sighed and everyone in the guild was listening to me now. "It goes back in history, way before the dragons."

I sat down on a stool and told them the history. The way Gods ruled and made demons to control the world. How the world was in peril and humans were almost extinct. The goddess that rose up and fought against them all. The gods fell and the goddess died after years of helping the human population get back to normal. I explained how the demons left, were taken down by people blessed by her. They had children and were feared by the people. How they were killed and generations later kept secret about everything for fear of being killed by the Catastrophics.

They all looked at me and smiled. "We have a powerful friend!"

I laughed and my eyes flicked with hope. "This is the burden that I carry. I am going to take down the Catastrophics once and for all."

"Not alone you are not." Erza said to me.

Lucy smiled. "There is no way you are doing this alone."

"This is our fight too." Natsu lit his fist up in flames.

"Those bastards made a enemy of us, by going after you." Cana smirked.

"Juvia will crush them." Juvia looked at me with fire in her eyes.

"Everyone.." I smiled at them and felt tears in my eyes. I got the warm feeling I had when I became a full member of the guild. The happiness of belonging again, and the joy of having family once more. I was home.

"You are Kaeli Bright of Fairy Tail. This is where you belong. No more hiding." Grey said this and the tears spilled from my eyes like a never ending stream.

"Thank you guys." I cried from happiness and then we all chat amongst another. Soon the usual fight broke out and I sat behind the bar.

This is where I belong. It is my home. I am