Venzor Village

I continued to fight the Wyvern, after I got further through the mountain pass. I enveloped myself in white flames and shone a golden light. I jumped and leapt forward striking the wyvern on the underside with my head. It flew backwards into a mountain and left a body imprint on it from impact. I watched as it fell down below several feet down. I waited and a few minutes later it squawked and came flying back up.

I heard voices and steps from afar. I let out a dragon roar off my lungs because I needed the help. I knew they were here and could not be happier to hear them.

I smiled happily as I fought the Wyvern and blocked every attack it sent. I started to pant and fell to my knees. I grabbed me with its feet and threw me through the air. I screamed from pain, as the claws pierced my shoulder. I was covered in bruises, scraped up my clothes were torn apart. I slid down the mountain peak and reached on the base. 

Arrows of ice and regular were sent at the Wyvern. I sighed in relief as stood up to see them. I needed the help. 

I coughed a couple times heard a familiar roar of fire sent at me. I opened my mouth and ate up the flames. Just what I needed.  A sword was thrown to me and I grabbed it. "Enchant Enhancement. Ethernano Fire Blade!" I enchanted the blade with white flames mixed with the ethernano in the air. That held gold particles around the fire. I jumped up and sliced the Wyvern on the wing. It flew to the ground unable to fly. 

I gave a thumbs up and pointed it below me. I leapt and landed on the side of the rocky terrain walls for support, landing down on the path.

I had the biggest grin on my face and landed next to Natsu. The whole team was here. I had a feeling Master sent them for support. 

Team Natsu made way through the mountain pass. Master had sent them after Keali did not send a message to him. He felt she needed support and help with the mission. He knew people were after her and wanted her safe.

The team walked through and lost count of the monsters and demons that were taken down after eighty-three. Lucy was still in shock at the power that was needed to get rid of these Demons and monsters. Erza was quite impressed, but knew this was normal for Keali. She is strong and a top ranking wizard of power. Natsu and Grey were bummed that they had none of the action in killing the monsters and demons on the path.

There was a bag and bits of clothes ripped up. Natsu picked up the bag and sniffed it. "It's hers." He stated and the others got worried.

"I hope she is ok." Lucy said.

"I am sure she is." Grey assured. 

"She is not someone who goes down easy." Erza informed.

A inhuman roar was heard and they all started running forward towards it. They arrived to See Kaeli fall from the air, and tumbling down the mountain peak. She stood up and was coughing hard. Erza summoned a sword from her pocket dimension and threw it to her. 

Natsu took a deep breath a let out a roar. "Fire Dragon Roar!"

All of them, but Lucy knew that she fed on dragon slayer elements and ethernano. She took a key out and summoned Sagitarius. "Sagittarius!" He shot arrows to the wyvern.

"Ice make Arrows!" Grey summoned his ice and formed arrows that he sent to the wyvern.

Team Natsu had found her safe and sound. Beaten and battered up, but safe. She was ok.

Kaeli stood up and lept from sides of the mountain terrain walls, landing in front of the team. She smiled widely and then soon lost balance falling over. Natsu caught her and carried her on his back to the Village.

I woke up covered in bandages and sat up. "Where am I?" I looked and saw I was in a bed. I heard voices calling me. It was voices of the villagers. It had to be the ones that were unconscious. I pulled the covers off me and put on my shoes. There was no person in the hut as I made my way out of it. They had to be talking with the Team about things going on. 

I saw a doctor next to the bodies and looked at them trying to give medicine to the villagers. "That will not work." I stated.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

I shooed him back and went to the first. I chose the little girl because she had a whole life ahead pf her and was the worse because of her age. I healed my wounds and took off the bandages I had. 

I held my hands over the girl and closed my eyes. The girl was pale, coughing, and her hair was darkening. "Divinity."

My hands glowed and the body started releasing dark particles in the air that turned golden.  The team came in and saw me treating the little girl. They were in awe at how they seen the darkness come out of her and she slowly started to get her color back. However, her hair was not the color it was before. Her hair stayed the darker shade it was. 

The village elder came into the room and looked at me as I looked at him. "Thank you for coming to help these people."

I shook my head and smiled at him. "This is what I do. I need to know about their lives. What makes them motivated? What is their purpose for being alive? Who they have for family? This young lady here and man."

The elder nodded and looked at the female. "Her name is Silica Bay. She has no surviving family, but she dedicates everything to taking care of this little girl, Iridia you helped. Iridia lost her mother due to an illness." The elder looked to the male who was in the best condition considering everything he was fighting. It was because he had the purest soul here and cared for so many people.  "This lad here is named, Aven Cloud. He lost his best friend to a accident recently, but he owns the orphanage here in the village. All these children here love him and he is the only person these children know as a parent."

"Divinity." I held my hands over Aven and the demon particles left his body instantly, and turned into the gold ethernano in the air. The ethernano was absorbed by my body as I healed him. his color came back and he opened his eyes.  

I nodded and made my way to Silica. I felt her skin and it was boiling hot. this was her body fighting everything. She was on the verge of changing into a demon. "No."

I opened her eye lid and saw her eyes turning red. "Evacuate everyone in the village now! It is dangerous."

Erza, Happy, Grey and Lucy did not waste any time in starting the evacuation. I jumped back and stood up in front of Silica. "I will buy some time. She can still be saved."

I held my hands out and made a dome surround us both. Nothing could get out of this dome. everything was kept inside and the destruction was contained. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. When I opened them, they were glowing and looked at Silica, whose hair was now pure silver, and her eyes were red. Pale skin. Red eyes. Silver hair. All the signs of a demon. She lacked one more thing. The body was blazing hot and not cold. She was still alive in there.

Silica stood up out of the bed and looked around. She saw me and snarled. "Silica, I know you are still in there. I am here to help you."

"Guardians of the past, help me get this life back to herself. Divinity!" I held my hands out and a giant laser of gold light was sent to her. I used on hand to hold this spell and then raised my arm in the air. My hair went several different directions from the power of the spell. I looked into her eyes and saw the team in the outside of the dome.

I smiled and focused on the woman in front of me.