Monsters and Demons

I walked with Lucy to the barrier behind Fairy Hills. I walked through and she looked surprised. "Walk through. You are a friend and do not have darkness in you. You can enter."

She walked through and saw the gardens, mansion, and church. I giggled as she was white as a ghost. "Lucy if something happens to me, This belongs to Wendy and yourself. Erza and Mira are the guardians." I held my hands together and then pulled them apart, light formed and a golden key was formed. I floated it to her and smiled hopeful. "Do you accept?" 

 She looked at me completely shocked and not sure how to answer. "I am honored, but I cannot accept." 

I sighed and held her hand, as the key floated in front of her. "Lucy, please. I did not tell others this, but follow me."

I led her to the church and pulled a torch. It revealed a staircase that went below. It had a small library of books that were old and in one held a prophecy. I grabbed the book and put it on a stand. I held my hand over it and it flipped to the page.

I handed it to her and crossed my arms.

The world of peace will soon end. The demons will be vanquished. When her task is finished, she will reach her end and go to the stars. Loneliness can be the end. Friendship can be the savior. Only then, will the goddess awaken.

Her eyes widened and she put it down. "This is just a prophecy! You will live. 'Friendship can be the savior'. You have Fairy Tail. I still cannot accept."

"Lucy. Your soul is purest of everyone I have met before. Out of all the people I pass by and see, you have the brightest. Wendy does too. Only a pure hearted and clean could can live here. Please take care of it, if I leave. Wendy is young. She does not need this responsibility yet."

I made another key appear next to Lucy. "Please. give this to her if that time comes."

Lucy sighed and gave in, taking the keys in the air next to her. "I will."

"If you ever want to stay somewhere and feel unsafe. Come on in and make yourself at home." I smiled and waved my hand. We appeared at the guild and I looked around at the members. 

I walked to the bar and sat down. Mira set a glass of water down and I smiled. "Thanks, Mira." She smiled at me and gave me a simple nod. 

I watched as Natsu was going fight happy. I laughed and watched him fighting Elfman, Grey, and the others fought one another. I felt myself get dizzy for a moment and shook my head. The effects of the dark magic used on me was still there. Healing magic would not help this part. I needed white magic. 

I looked at Mira and smiled. "Can I have a piece of chocolate cake?"

"Of course." She put a piece of cake in front of me and I ate a bite of it with my fork. I thought while I continued taking bites off of the fork I had. I need to get stronger with my magic. I need to go on more missions. What mission should I go on this time? 

Master was on the bar counter sitting down, and reading a letter he got from someone. I looked at his expression as it went from concern to content. "Keali. you have been requested for a mission. Be careful."

I took the letter from him and then shared the same look as him. Members in a village had gotten into a fight with a mage and now are not waking up. They were slowly growing paler as time went on. No magic was touching them. The mage who had done this was a dark mage who went through villages for information. Those who wronged him, have been put down. I had a feeling, it was darkness. The one that turned them into demons, if not strong enough, they died.

"Demons." I stated simply. "I am on my way." I teleported to my plantation and started packing clothes. I packed a small pad of paper, pens. Shampoo and conditioner, with body wash. I got a extra pair of shoes and put them in it. I packed money and them off I was going to the Venzor village.

I got off the train and I had to walk through the mountains to get to this village. I had to travel through a Mountain pass to get to the village. It was advisable for people to have protection while traveling though here. It was home to some monsters and low-level demons. 

I walked through the rocky terrain, and was greeted by two low-level demons and a high ranking on. One was a frog looking one. Another was a feline one.  I continued on my path ignoring the Wyvern and dodging it's attacks.

As I went through, I left several demons and monsters behind me. It took me a week to get through the monsters. I had just enough time to rest between the attacks, then had to fight them again.

Through all of this, I had the Wyvern following me and attacking me. I dodged every one with ease and sighed. "I was supposed to send Master a message by now."

My magic was running low from all the power I used. I had to save my power of the guardian,  for the villagers that needed me. I was thrown back by a gust of wind from the Wyvern flying up from the cliffside.

I got tired of the Wyvern and groaned of annoyance, but smiled at it. "Lets play!" I took a breath and let out a roar. "Ethereal Dragon Roar!" It shot a blast of golden light with shadows into it. It stayed going for as long as I let it out.

It sent the first two flying and the wyvern flew up to avoid it. It used its wings and flapped them at me, sending me flying in the air. It came at me and I let it grab me with its beak. As it did, I lit my fist up with white flames. "Ethereal Dragon White fist!"

I punched it in the roof of the mouth and it roared in pain as it dropped me. Damn it. I had to think fast or I was going to get hurt. I used my dragon slayer magic and made a lasso of white flames. I wrapped it around a tree and swung down on to the ground. 

It flew down to me and I smirked. "So you want to play more?"