Kaeli (Luminous)

Name: Kaeli/Luminous

Appearance: As a goddess, she has long sky-blue hair that fades to a cloudy white, that is parted to the right with golden eyes. When reborn as a human and known as Kaeli Bright, she has long turquoise hair and golden eyes. The sclera part of her eyes turn black when her dark power is awakened.

Personality: She was very ambitious when it came to her duty as a goddess.. In order to protect humankind, she killed her siblings, to help the population grow again. However this made her feel guilty and she had to live with it her entire life. She still cries when she thinks about it. She is very compassionate and sympathized with the humans.

Even when she was tied to a post, being as kind hearted as she is, refused to use her magic to kill the humans that tortured and poisoned her with dark magic. When she was reborn, she was still, just as caring and devoted to her job. She would exhaust herself just to save one person from darkness of their soul. She would not give up on anyone. She is patient and hard to get angry. The only thing that gets to her is when she sees someone she cares for hurt. When that happens, she can lose herself.

Magic and Abilities: As the Goddess of light, and purity, she is able to use the light of the sun to crush any darkness there is. She also is able to purify the souls of living beings and heal others. She is weak to dark magic, as it poisons her, and too much of it can kill her, or put her in a coma.

As a Ethereal Dragon Slayer, she is able to consume ethernano in the air and the other elements of the dragon slayers as long as its from the source.

Guild: Fairy Tail

Close friends: Natsu, Grey, and Laxus

History: Born as the goddess of light and purity, she did her job and fought against the demons created from darkened souls of humans. She saved the human race by killing her own siblings.

Humans thrived and worshipped her for her kindness and good deeds, however in time they feared her magic and teamed together with a human able to absorb dark magic and use it. They tied her to a post, torturing and poisoning her with dark magic.

Even with the pain of all this happening, she refused to fight or harm the humans. She cast a spell to give pure souled individuals portions of her magic to spread out in the world and keep demons gone. Then was reborn as a human child. These were guardians that had children with another and created powerful individuals.

She was reincarnated as one of these individuals and lost her parents at the age of four. After learning magic from her dragon, it disappeared. She went through the eclipse gate and made her way to Fairy Tail. She had a book with her of the family history. She learned of a sister and from there she grew up and learned everything she could.

She heard of Natsu, Grey, and Laxus. How strong they were and things that they did. She joined Fairy Tail and made friends with those three, being closest with them. However, she went on a mission one day and was cursed. This cursed power became too much and she decided that it was best to seal it.

The threat of demons rose and the magic council needed her help to get rid of them. At the age of fourteen, she was the only one able to do so. She became a secret agent of the council. She put away people that were involved with the demons and protected them. All the while she hid from a guild that wanted her dead. Her being the last guardian, made her a target.

She talked with Makarov about everything that was going on and he respected her decision on what she wanted to do. With the help of Master Makarov, Mira and Erza, she cast a strong that made everyone she met forget about her for their own safety. Makarov was the only one to remember this so he could release the spell when it came to be time. The spell did not work on Natsu, Laxus, and Grey because they were so close.

This pained her greatly to do. She loved her friends at Fairy Tail, but knew it was for the best. Over the years, she kept an eye out on her friends of the guild and intervened when needed. She put up barriers to protect them from killing blows. Healed them when she needed and kept them safe. She stopped aging when she reached eighteen. This was a sign of her old memories and goddess powers coming out.

Over the seven years, she sent  la certain portion of money to the guild and they never knew who the donor was. She took care of her family and loved them dearly. She never left completely. She came back when the time was right, but always had to hide from Natsu when he got close to finding her.