Dark Side

I smiled at everyone and looked at the Demon that had my siblings mixed as one. The demon stopped arguing with its head and struck me several times. I jumped in different spots and made a giant magic circle on the ground.

I back up and put my hands together creating a spell that separated each one of my siblings into a seperate being once more. They were there in front of me. I had to cleanse them of the darkness. It meant killing them once more. I had no choice. I hated that this was the way it had to be, but the age of the gods were over.

Brier looked at me with such hatred in his eyes, that it could make you feel as if your blood ran cold. "You have no family without us Lumina. Let this idiotic ideal world in your head go."

Achylis shook his head and held his hand out. "Little sister, come back to us. We were great at one time."

Aoife played the concerning sister and tried manipulating me. "Little sister, please return to normal. I miss having time with you."

I looked at them all and crossed my arms. "So that we can go back to killing humankind and letting darkness plague Earthland once more? So you all can treat me like I'm weak and have no place among you all?" I took a deep breath and let it out. "That is where you are incorrect. I found my family. I am Kaeli Bright, Luminous Goddess of Fairy Tail! This is my home."

Upon hearing my answer, they all got disgusted looks on their faces. They disliked me. Always looked down upon me because I was younger. Never once did they let my opinion be considered. Life with them was miserble. I was not going back.

I spread my arm out and gestured to everyone in the guild. "You guys may share my blood, but you are not my family. Never have been." I squeezed my hands shut tightly, digging my nails into my palms, as I continued. "When mother was around, we all lived peacefully. She died when I was young, but I remember the peace and harmony we had. You three showed your true selves when she passed."

My hands started to bleed from how tight I balled my hands. They were a dripping with blood and I smiled at memories of my mother, but it disappeared and was replaced by a determined look of someone who was done with everything. Someone who was criticized, ridiculed, bullied, and constantly ignored as a child growing up. Someone who knew things were horrible and had to care for another race because no one else would.

Achylis was on one side of me, and Brier was on the other side. "Your family huh?" He smirked and held his arm out, looking at the guild members. He used all their shadows and had them wrap around everyone.

Brier raised his arm above his head and giant stone slabs were formed, that shot forth to everyone.

No. They can't move or use their magic like this. Its on me. This is all on me again. They will kill them. Images of father dying appeared before me. I was young, but still remember how he was killed. The same way as this.

The blood, cries of pain, and screams of everyone having their magic drained were deafening. It made me look at them as I made a barrier that the slabs crashed on. They fell down and I saw spears shot at it, piercing through the barrier. I yelled as I focused everything in me to make them miss their target.

"I never get angry. However, if there is one thing I hate, is people hurting those I care about. You made a grave mistake doing this." I felt myself tremble in anger.

They must pay. Death is too good for them. Make them suffer instead. Make them beg for mercy and fear your very existence.

I looked at my hands and relaxed them a little, as I felt a darkness well up inside me. A part of me that I kept hidden. A part that they never seen. Wherever there is light, there is darkness. Where there is the purest soul, there is potential for pure darkness. It has always been there.

I looked at them as I smirked and my blood on the ground changed to look like black ink. I slowly flowed up and slithered around them, as I smiled. The white in my eyes were black. I lost myself to the dark side.

They struggled to move except Achylis. It did not affect him. It was his element so it was not that hard for him to escape. He charged at me and I disappeared withing seconds, behind him. He looked at me surprised and turned around to attack, but I jumped up and kicked him in the side with such force he was thrown several feet away.

I landed on the ground and slowly made my way towards him. Blood thirsty, vengeful and dark vibes emitted from me. I was no longer sweet and caring. I was after blood, revenge, and tears. Most of all. I wanted death.

He saw this from me and I snapped my finger, releasing everyone from the restraints they had on them, sapping their energy. He turned over that way and I smirked. "You lose~."

He turned back, looking in my eyes, and the look of fear on his face drove me to do more. I was delighted to see it. I laughed grabbing his head and slamming it to the ground. The whole guild watched me and they looked worried. I could care less about it. They could learn to love this side of me or not. It does not matter to me one bit.

All that I cared about was seeing blood from my enemies. The looks of terror on the faces of them. I wanted it all. I held Achylis down to the ground by his head and squeezed. He screamed out in pain and I shuddered in delight. Natsu yelled to me as I turned to him. I made a blade with dark shadows and stabbed it in Achylis's back left shoulder.

I watched as my blood poisoned him, and listened as the Master talked with everyone. He had them make a plan to get me restrained. I pretended not to hear. The fools thought they would be able to stop me. I didn't see a problem with making them suffer like they made me. They deserved it.

I enjoyed the pained screams of my siblings and laughed as they begged me to stop. Begged for mercy which I also had done. They did not give it, so they did not get it. I held my arm above my head and gathered as much dark magic into a sphere as I could muster, getting ready to release it on them.

I was struck in the shoulder with flames, and ice froze my hands, as I was struck with lightning, making me cancel out my spell. I glared at the culprits below me. Natsu, Grey and Laxus.

Breaking the ice, and putting out the flames, I narrowed my eyes at them. They were getting in the way. Was this Master's pathetic excuse for a plan? It was not going to work. If they are going to get in my way, I will cut them down.