Luminous returned

I saw him smirk and hold a hand out in front of me. What? I saw the guild hall getting destroyed and everyone was fighting the giant demon in front of them. It was over two times the size of the guild itself.

"I thought I had more time!"

I looked at Cana, Elfman, Levy and the others using all their magic to protect the guild and the town of Magnolia.

I clenched my fists and knew there was only one way to defeat it. I looked at Isaac who was now Dolus. I felt my face tear up and anger shot through me. He held his hand up and I stopped dead in my tracks. "Do not try a thing or this lovely lady will not make it."

"Wendy!" I bit my lip and the tears dried in my eyes.

He laughed and threw a blast at me. I felt the shadow strike me and screamed from pain. I sat still and could do nothing, but let him do what he wanted.
The ball she was in, sapped her energy and life force away by the second. I growled and saw her slowly wake up to see me getting attacked. I looked away from her and let each attack poison my body. I felt numb. I felt weak and had a hard time keeping myself off the ground.

How many hours has it been? The sun.. its coming up slowly..

I closed my eyes and looked at the stone pillar. I used the last of my strength and jumped up kicking the orb to the staff. The seal canceled out the dark magic and set Wendy free. I fell to the ground and put a barrier around her with my remaining magic. She was safe..

I smiled and waited for the last attack to end me. It was painful. So painful that I could hardly breath. I saw a flash of lightning strike Dolus and smiled.

"Laxus." I sighed in relief.

"You look pathetic. Get up. Is this how you want to be remembered? As the coward who gave up?"  He stated.

The sun was coming up, I could heal myself enough to fight. I just need an hour for it to come up.

"You mess with someone from fairy tail. You mess with us all. Its not wise to make an enemy of us." He warned him.

Dolus blocked his attack easily and I watched as laxus used his lightning to fly around and try landing a hit on him. Dolus blocked every punch, kick, and strike. I tried moving and couldn't. I felt paralyzed by pain that I was unable to move.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"She's gone." Lucy stated as she held the letter.

"Gone where!" Erza exclaimed.

'I'm sorry guys. I need to end this once and for all. The legend I told you all is true. I am going back to where it all began. Take care and remember that the light is the key. Find love in what I left for you all. The estate and my home. Its for you guys to explore and hand out.'

"Where it all began. Is all she says about her location." Lucy sighed.

Natsu and Grey were concerned and worried. They knew she did this all to keep everyone safe. She does this a lot and they were not going to lose her again. She thinks she has to be the only one to sacrifice and protect. They just wished she would finally realize that Fairy Tail was there for her.

After Lucy said that phrase an ancient book came flying off the shelf and landed on Kaeli's stand. A few more were sent through the room and the team dodged each one. Ancient maps, charts, and books.

A giant hologram was showed in the room and it was memories of Kaeli. Her time as the goddess and everything that she did for humans. The team understood her more and did not know why they did not tell them.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

I waited and the sun came up some more. I used the first light of the sun and absorbed it into my body, healing the poison in me. Laxus finally got a hit on Dolus who was distracted by the sun and it healing me.

Dolus tried making his way to me, but never made it close because Laxus kept striking him down. The light from his electric shocks were weakening him. I slowly stood up and let Wendy free. She was asleep, but otherwise fine.

I smiled at Laxus who looked at me and smirked. "That is better."

I took a deep breath and absorbed the light from the sun. I walked over and broke the seal on my staff. A bright beam shot up to the sky and the stone pillar crumbled away. Grabbing hold of my staff, I soon closed my eyes and let the power flow into me.

My outfit changed and all my wounds healed, as I was lifted in the air. My eyes showed nothing but light glowing off them and I started speaking. "You're sins have led you to this fate. Let the light decide whether you are still good or not."

I held my staff in the air and it absorbed the light from the sun, as I aimed it at Dolus. I watched, as everything around us shone bright and no one could see anything. "Atone for your sins."

It snuffed out everything in him and I heard a cry. "I'm still here!" I stabbed my staff into the ground and created a giant wave of magic that knocked Laxus and Dolus over to their backs.

I let my staff go and watched as it stayed put creating gravity magic that held laxus in place on the ground. I made my way over to Dolus and frowned.

I heard Laxus yelling my name and I looked at him. I forced a smile at him and then sat at his side. "Laxus. This will take all my magic. Tell everyone that I love them. This is not your fault. It is the way things have to be. That demon will disappear when I get him free."

"Tell them yourself when we return!" Laxus yelled while there were tears in his eyes.

I started emitting power from me and it started flowing into Dolus as felt tears stream down my face. "This is my final task as a goddess. I must make sure all the darkness will not be able to return." I let out a real smile.  "I am ready. I have lived my life several hundred years ago."

He went silent and stared at me with his hands in fists. He could not say anything else and I imagined that he understood, although he did not like it. Everyone knew who I really was now. It was going to be ok.

I yelled in pain as I used the sun and absorbed as much light as I could into my body. After letting it in my body became hot and glowed. It burned, but with every fiber of my being, I was going to end this. It is my duty as a goddess to keep humans safe. I must end this today.

I screamed as I let it all out into Dolus and soon the darkness inside him was extinguished. It all was over now. I felt myself grow weak and let the darkness take me over.