History of the Guardians

In history long before the dragons, there was Gods that ruled Supreme among all beings. They used demons to control with fear and blood. There was one Goddess, Luminous that believed peace was the answer. It was a extremely unpopular opinion. Human population was low, and she tried to reason with gods, but they ignored her.

Luminous took it upon herself to stop the gods and eradicate all the demons. The humans prayed for peace, and some way to stop all the destruction. She finally went to the people in person. She managed to convince them that she was no threat. With the help of the humans, Luminous defeated the gods and all that was left was the demons. 

In the battle of defeating the gods, her life was lost. Before she left the world, she blessed her most trusted human friends with light magic. She told them that she would return one day, and it would not be to themselves, but their descendants. They were sent to different corners of the world to eradicate the demons. 

In one part of the world a secret plantation was created for these people. For when the goddess was to be reborn, when the world needed her most.

During the time of the demons ruling, they bathed the world in destruction and nothing left living when they were finished. Humans were on the verge of extinction, until one day six powerful people appeared. The Guardians.

The Guardians had children with another and the three children, had power double the parents. Humans soon feared the Guardians power and rose up together.

The Guardians who swore to protect these humans, refused to harm them. They were killed and the last of their power was sent to their children who became the next guardians.

Over time, the guardians had became a distant memory to most. Most soon realized that they were there for the humans. There was one guild that lived to keep the Guardians away. The Catastrophics.

These people made it their mission to destroy the Guardians. This guild was so closed off from people, that almost everyone forgot about them. Before each Guardian descendant died, they had to tell someone of the Guild. 

Soon after all this, dragons reigned and killed humans off and the dragon slayers were made. One Dragon Slayer was the last known guardian.  Her parents were killed by dragons before they were able to tell her of her family history.

A legendary dragon found her wandering alone in the desert by chance and taught her magic. This was the Ethereal Dragon. Through the eclipse gate they went with the other ones in hopes of defeating Acnologia. The dragon slayer, that feeds on the ethernano of the air.  It was most effective if directly from the source of other dragon slayers.

The dragon slayer who feeds on ethernano, and the guardian magic. Little did anyone know.. the goddess was back.