Where it began

I awoke and looked around. I saw the room was empty. I climbed out of the infirmary bed and went to the window. I stood there and hugged my arms. I listened with my dragon hearing. I heard everything going on in the hall.

"Natsu what is wrong?" I heard Lucy ask him and then heard the footsteps running upstairs to the infirmary where I was.

Its coming faster than I wanted it to. The demon with be here soon. I feel different though. Is it gone? The curse is gone. She is most likely remembering right now as we speak.

I heard the door get kicked down and looked at everyone in tears. "Its lifted."

I smiled and looked at Wendy who ran to me and hugged me tightly. "Sister!"

I wrapped my arms around her and pet her head gently. "I am here."

"I'll explain later." Looking at everyone, I disappeared from them.

I stood in my mansion and looked outside my window at everything, lost in thought. In my hand was a letter from Isaac. In it he made a coded message to me that he was still in there. Everyone is here and say they will help, but this is not their fight. I have to go on my own.

I have to fix this problem. No one can do it other than me. I need to do as I did back then. He absorbs the darkness and uses it like that person back then. He is the same guy that killed me in another body.

I sighed and clenched my fists and the paper squished in my right hand. I sat at my desk and wrote a letter to the team. Telling them I will be gone for a while. I was going to where it all began. The place I had died. Where he killed me.

I packed what I needed for the trip and felt a tear go down my cheek as I thought of my siblings in the past.

It has been a week and I traveled through Magnolia, I went past a desert, crossed the ocean and made my way to the long forgotten ruins of a village. I looked at a single pillar that stool tall and was in decent condition. I put my hand on it and my face turned painful. I remember the pain, heat and feeling everything going numb. I remember it like it was yesterday.

"Its been over a thousand years until we been here." I heard a voice from behind me and looked. Isaac.

I clenched my right hand into a fist and sighed. He smirked at me and grabbed my hand. "Lets go to where it began. Not ended."

I looked in tears and followed him. I knew the place all to well. I looked at the giant crater that was now a beautiful lush meadow with wild flowers. This was once a battlefield where I got rid of the other gods. I killed my siblings. I went to a giant stone pillar that was eroded and had moss on it with faded ancient text on it. I put my left hand on it and sighed.

"I did what I had to.. to protect humans. I needed to put balance back.." I sighed and looked at them. 

×××

I was bruised and covered in scrapes. The left side if my forehead was cut, causing blood to go down my face. My clothes were tattered and torn. My body was covered in bruises and scrapes. I looked up at my siblings who were in worse shape than myself.

I had to do this. Even though it hurt me so much. I was losing time, the sun was setting, if I was going to beat them all. I had to do this now. I am strongest during the day. The moon was not going to be out in time for me to use its light.

I reached out my arm and opened my hand calling the light to me from the sunset. Please give me the strength to do this mother and help the humans. I closed my eyes and let the light swarm up my arm like a snake soak into it. My arm was nothing but a light beam that I concentrated into my hand. With my arm above my head, the light turned into a sun that grew larger and larger until no one could see.

I was in tears at this point. I did not want to do this, however my siblings would never stop and kill off the human population. I may have been young, but I remembered that there was a balance in the world with mother.

I looked at them all covering their face and the amount of power flowing from me, causing everything the move and the ground to shake. "This ends now."

I let the sun go and it coated Aoife, Brier, and Achylis. They screamed in pain and the light took everything from them. The very life they had, it was clear that they had nothing good left inside themselves. If there was an ounce of goodwill in them. Then they would be spared by the light itself.

I watched as they fell to the ground, a paler version of themselves. They were gone. No breath was left and I fell to the ground, alone. No family. It was just me now. I had to keep things going on my own. I punched the ground and made and giant crater from impact. "I thought you guys had a little good left!"

In the crater I looked down and stabbed my staff into it. I put my hands together and cast a protection spell on it. It turned into a giant stone pillar that had writing on it. It was only able to be broke by someone with a pure heart. I felt the ground shake and a giant light shot in the sky from the bodies. It shot to me and I felt their life in me. It was cold and made me feel numb. I felt one thing. Hate.

I do not want this staff anymore. It held to many memories of my life with my siblings. A male came walking to me and hugged me. "It's alright. You can do this."

Dolus. The one male that was a friend to me when I need it most. "I know.."

×××

I stared at the pillar. It was night now, there was no moon out tonight. Just like that day I was killed. A starry night, but no moon at all. If I used my magic like I needed to, I would not last long.

I looked at Isaac and saw the man that betrayed me before. Dolus. When did he remember? "You remembered everything..."