Mind

They were staring at me with determined looks on their faces, as I stayed in the air, not moving. "Stay out of my way. I will get rid of you guys, if you do not."

I looked at Lucy, Levy and Erza as they went to free my siblings. I smirked and struck the ground at them as a warning. Erza dodged it, as the other two fell over from barely dodging. Erza brought out her light empress armor and came at me with her sword, as the boys threw attacks to me. I summoned a sword of darkness and stopped Erza's attack breaking her sword in half and put up a shield to stop the attacks of lightning, flames, and ice.

"Try harder." I giggled and swept my leg at Erza who was still shook from me breaking her sword. She was sent flying back far and I landed on the ground looking at Natsu, Grey and Laxus. "Flames, and lightning will not work on me. Any form of light will not work. It is no use in trying."

Laxus jumped up and got close to me. He was a few feet away as he tried to talk with me. "Snap out of it, idiot. This is not you."

I looked at him and crossed my arms, sending a attack so powerful at him it knocked him out. Grey went yelling his name and went after him, due to Natsu saying he could handle it. I looked down and saw everyone was passed. "Good. No one in my way."

Master, Natsu, Lucy and Erza were the only ones conscious. Master stopped Lucy from coming at me and left it to Erza and Natsu. I struck erza once more and punched her over and over. She dodged a coue times, but then let me hit her. I grabbed her by the hair and held her up. "You're boring me. Fight back!"

I let go of her hair and kicked her back against the ground making it make a huge crater on impact. Natsu used his flames to get up to my level in the sky and tried hitting me with a fist of flames. I held my hand out and stopped it with no effort. "Free yourself! You can do it Kaeli! Do not give in!"

I stared at him as he kicked at me and I blocked it. He threw punch after punch at me, only to make me dodge and stop them. This last punch however, was different and I screamed in pain as it threw me backwards to the ground. It was the divine flames I bestowed him that one time. He knew using it with his flames would effect the darkness. It would bring my light out.

I glared at Natsu as I went to sit up, but he knocked me back again. He jumped up and kicked me down. I screamed in pain as I was thrown to the ground. It broke from impact, creating imprint from my body. I got up and made eye contact with him.

"Free yourself! Why are you letting it control you?" He yelled.

"You would never understand! The pain, humiliation, torture, and scars I had to endure! I was alone for years! I am expected to just heal and save people, but what do I get in return? I get thrown away, cast out and not even a thank you. So, I'll get rid of anyone who stands in my way! I am alone and always have been." I smirked at Natsu and took a step towards him.

As Natsu fought to get through to Kaeli, heanaged to knock her out and she was unconscious. In her coma state again.

The darkness was starting to poison her. Her veins turned black and slowy spread. It started at her feet and went up. A few hours passed and it was up to her calf. It was spreading fast. Kaeli was not fighting anymore. She was stuck somewhere in her mind.

Wendy was doing what she could to try and stall the spread, but nothing worked. "I can't stop it.."

"She's stuck in a memory of her past. Which one, we cannot know without going in her mind." A voice spoke out and it was Dolus.  "She was like this years ago, I thought she was a monster, but in the end she was just a goddess with feelings like humans. She saved me. I can now control the darkness in myself and what I absorb. I can send someone in, but they will not come out unless they find her."

Lucy looked at him and put her hand on her chest. " Is this what happens every time she goes in a coma?"

Dolus turned to her and gave a nod.

Lucy looked to Kaeli and tried not to feel pity for her because she knew Kaeli would yell at her for it. "She has been suffering all this time and never told anyone.."

Everyone agreed that it should be Natsu to find her. He had a way for words and was closest with her, so he would be the best to get her back.

"Do not interfere with her memories. You could shatter her mind." Natsu nodded and laid down next to Kaeli, holding her hand, closed his eyes as his conscious was sent into Kaeli.

***

A 10 year old girl in an ancient looking purple, decorative, long sleeve shirt and tunic with pants was sitting at a grave, crying alone. She held a pendant given to her by her dead mother, and clutched onto it. Pulling it to her chest, she sobbed. The only person left who cared for her was no longer in this world. Who was going to help guide her in this cruel fate she was destined to have?

Her siblings did not care for her one bit. They took advantage of the powers they now had. Let darkness plague the lands and humans turn into demons. There was only so much a young child could do. She tried doing what she could. She could only save one person at a time, but It always took her to death's door. She still did it though because it was how her mother ruled.

The little girl's name was Luminous.

×××

Luminous looked at a present she made for her older brother, god of darkness and death, Achylis. She ran down the halls of the temple and went through the arch. She held up a red robe to him of fine silk that she had finished sewing together.

"Happy birthday brother!" She squealed happily and he turned to look at her.

He looked intrigued for a moment and huffed, taking the robe, he saw the color. "Is this supposed to be a joke?" He asked.

Luminous looked at him in confusion. "I made it myself.. do you not like it?"

He stifled a laugh. "It looks great.. for a baby. Why would I wear this?"

Luminous felt tears start to form in her eyes as she watched him tear the robe in half and then into pieces, dropping it on the ground. "Use your time to train with our sister. You need to learn how to control your magic and get stronger. Take your medicine."

"Okay.." She just blinked away the tears and went to the training grounds.

She knew it was useless to argue with her older siblings. No matter what, she would show them one day that she was stronger and could be part of them. She would show she was just as powerful. Just as strong, if not stronger. She had to get stronger in order to save humankind.