White Magic

Team Natsu was at the guild thinking of something that would heal Kaeli. The mission was successful and they left the village with her reward. She was pale and her hair was darker than normal.

"She said white magic would heal her." Lucy said as she looked at the master.

"White magic." He thought for a moment and sighed.

"Then find someone with white magic and save her!" Natsu was losing his cool out of anger and worry for his friend.

"Natsu calm down. We need to think." Erza spoke to him in a stern voice.

He huffed then Grey spoke up. "What about Sting? He is a white dragon slayer."

"Great idea boy!

"She eats the elements of other dragon slayers and it combined with the white magic will save her." Lucy said as she looked over to Kaeli. She was breathing heavily and was running out of time.

Natsu was already running off in a hurry and Happy followed behind him. Happy picked up the Dragon slayer and they flew to Sabertooth. As they did so, the members of the guild took turns hitting Kaeli with light magic, to stall the poisoning of the darkness from killing her.

It was not going to last much longer. She was fading and everyone was trying to think of ways to keep her alive. They did what they knew of. Wendy walked into the guild and looked at the atmosphere.

She walked over to Mira and looked at her. "What is wrong with everyone?"

"Kaeli is poisoned from dark magic. If we do not get her white magic, it will kill her." Mira said in a worried tone.

"I can heal her!" Wendy yelled with her eyes wide and in tears.

Wendy ran up to the infirmary and ran over to Keali. Her condition was horrible. She was paler by the second and Wendy put her hands over her body. As she let out healing magic, it seemed to make things worse while Kaeli grew a fever. "I made it worse!" She felt herself start to cry and feel guilty.

Erza walked over to Wendy and hugged her. "Sting is the only one who can help her now. You tried your best."

Natsu and Happy arrived at Sabertooth and ran in. "Where is Sting?" natsu asked in a loud voice and everyone looked concerned.

Minerva walked over to him. "He went to a job. He should be at the Station right now."

"Is everything ok Natsu?" Yukino asked him, but he was already gone from the guild.

Happy flew Natsu to the station at max speed and they found sting with Lector. "Sting! Someone needs your help!"

Sting was about to step on the train when he heard Natsu and jumped. "What is going on?"

"A member of our guild needs to have your magic, or she will die!" Natsu yelled and Sting stopped.

Sting was not going to stop someone from living. If someone needed him, he was going to help. He was not the same person as he once was during the grand magic games. HE learned from his wrong doings. "Let's go."

Lector picked up Sting and they flew to Fairy Tail. Sting looked forward as they flew. "What is her name? How is it that I am the only one that can save her?"

"Her name is Kaeli Bright. She is poisoned by dark magic. Darkness kills her and she is getting worse as we speak. She feeds on the elements of dragon slayers. Light magic is only a temporary fix. She needs your pure white magic." Natsu explained.

"Let's hurry! Max speed Lector!"

"Yes sir!" Lector flew faster as his wings glowed a bright white and they all flew to Fairy tail.

Kaeli was slowly fading away and Natsu ran into the guild with Sting behind him. They ran up to the infirmary and slammed the door open. This action caused every member in the room to jump.

Sting was panting and he walked over to the bed. He put his hand over her and sent small flashes of white slayer magic to her. It did not seem to work and he thought for a moment. "She eats our magic correct?" He asked.

"Correct, son." Makarov answered him and looked concerned.

Sting put his hand on Kaeli's mouth and brought his closer to hers where he let out small portions of his slayer magic into her mouth. She started to breath evenly and her fever died down. She was still in bad condition and needed more. Sting took a breath and let out more white magic, she inhaled it as he did.

From a far it looked like they were kissing and the members looked surprised. Erza's face was red and Wendy's was a tomato as Natsu and Grey just stood there dumbfounded. Makarov even was a little surprised, but remained silent.

Sting was releasing as much out of his mouth as he could without sending too much to harm her. Kaeli groaned and slowly opened her eyes as Sting backed away. "Natsu? Grey?" She held out her hands and they immediately went forward and held her hands.

"That was a close call missy. " Gray smiled at her.

"No leaving us yet. Not until I can defeat you." Natsu beamed at Kaeli and she coughed a few times.

"Heh, sorry Natsu." She apologized with a weak smiled and looked next to her. "Sting?"

Sting looked at her confused. "Do we know each other?" he asked.

I was in the infirmary and just woke up after receiving the white magic I needed to help my body fight off the poison. I looked to sting and smiled. "Sting?"

He looked at me in confusion and tilt his head. "Do we know each other?"

I widened my eyes and smiled at him. I slowly got out of the bed despite the protests of everyone in the room. I put my hands on his head and closed my eyes. I undid the magic spell on him that I placed and opened my eyes.

"Remember now?" I asked.

It took him a few minutes to process all the memories flooding his mind and then her opened his eyes. He hugged me immediately and spun me around. I giggled and hugged him back.

"I am glad I could help you. Do I need to stay in town for a bit to give you treatments of my magic? I needed to last time." He asked and I nod at him. 

"I am still quite weak and need your help. You can stay with me." I agreed with him. 

"Alright!" He highfived me and I felt myself lose balance for a moment. He held onto me and helped me back to the bed. "I am going to watch you, and make sure you rest."

I nod at him and looked a everyone. "Thank you guys. I love all of you."

They all gave me a thumbs up and I gave them one back.