Team Natsu

I scanned around the guild with my eyes and saw who I had to talk with next. I looked at Grey and approached him with who I learned a long time ago to be Lucy next to him. "Ice bear."

He laughed and draped his arm around my shoulders. "How have you been? I have thought about you every year during the parade."

Natsu ran over and smiled as he did the same. "The magnolia festival is not the same. We always did the float together."

I looked down sadly and then back up. "I'm sorry."

"You should join the strongest team." Natsu spoke this and My smile disappeared. 

I recalled the last time I was on a mission together with them and almost killed them all. However, this was years ago. I was stronger now and able to handle my powers. "Why?"

"Because we are awesome!" He held his hand out and I smiled. "Ok."

I felt eyes on me and looked to see Juvia. I made her appear in front of me and she looked at me. "Juvia!" I hugged her tightly and then smiled. "How you been?"

"Juvia has been good." She smiled and hugged me back. 

It has been a month, and I have become an article in Sorcerer Weekly. THE LUMINOUS ANGEL HAS RETURNED. 

Jason reviewed me about the things that went on in the past, while everyone forgot about me. It mentioned how the master released the seal on spell and how my hidden power was unsealed. I was vague on that part and just said it was a light magic.  In other words, it was just announcing my return and how it was 'awesome', I was remembered out of no where.

I was in my room asleep, when a crash of something fell over downstairs. I heard my alarm go off from an intruder coming in.  I jumped out of bed and teleported to downstairs. I was not sure what to think about what I saw. I looked at the magical cube that contained a lizard version of Natsu. I laughed and sat against the wall and watched him struggle, yelling at me. "Change me back!"

I left him there for the night.

I got out of bed, and changed my clothes. I put on a high-waisted white shorts, and yellow tube top that went just above my waist and showed a little skin.  I brushed my hair and smiled at the angry Natsu I heard still yelling in frustration. I put on my black sandals and grabbed my shoulder bag. I put it on and it hung down to my waist. I shut off the light and closed the door. 

After setting Natsu free, he fell, causing him to let out a panicked scream. I caught him and left him in the form he was in. Happy laughed and looked at me. "Sorry Natsu."

"Change me back! Please!" He yelled at me and I thought for a moment, then smiled.

I put my cloak on and pulled my hood up. I fastened it over my shoulders and turned Natsu back to his human form, but he was still tiny. I smiled at him with his frustration adorable, as he huffed and climbed on my shoulder. He sat with his legs crossed and arms folded, silently with a frown.

Happy looked at him and sighed. "Maybe you should be nicer."

"Happy is right. Only because you used manners did i not leave you as a lizard."

I left the house and made my way to the guild. 

Once at the guild, I sat at the bar in front of Mira and she looked at my shoulder to see Natsu.  "How did this happen?" She asked, as she set a cup of water in front of me.

Happy just shook his head, as I took a sip from the cup of water Mira gave me. "He triggered the trap in my house. I left him there as a lizard."

She stifled a laugh and looked at Natsu who glared at me. I pet his head with my finger and giggled. "He stayed like that for the night. I changed him to his human form."