Memories

"Hello?" I walked in the guild and was greeted by a short guy. "What brings you here?"

I jumped and was silent, but looked at him. "Is this Fairy Tail?" I asked.

"I am looking for two boys-" Before I could finish, I heard a noise of fighting and listened. It was two people. I watched them silently.

I looked around and was hit with a fireball. a minute later I was thrown back on the ground by a half naked boy. He got up and looked at me. I looked at them curiously and then sat up. I looked at my skirt that was now covered in dirt. I glared at them both and looked as my shirt had a burn mark.

I remained silent and put my hand in front of them, as held them both still with light rays. I walked to them and my hood came down. and my hair fell down as they looked at me. "What are your names?"

They looked at me frightened and spoke in unison.

 "Grey!"

"Natsu!"

I smiled at them set them free and held my hands up in a fighting stance. "I challenge you both to a fight."

They both beamed at me and I backed away a few feet. They both leaped at me, and I held my arm up, blocking Natsu's iron fist. I kicked Natsu back and my leg swept underneath Grey as he fell on his back. 

Natsu laid on the ground and now was covered in dirt. I shot him with a ray of light and his clothes tore apart as he was sent back out the guild wall. Grey got up and ran at me. I moved aside and grabbed his wrist, I lit it up and it sent a small explosion on him. I watched as they were both on the ground and unable to get up.

I smiled softly, making a motion with my hand and they appeared in front of me. I held one hand over each of them and healed them slowly. After a few minutes, they sat up and looked at me as i grabbed each of their hands. "We can train together."

I was fighting against Natsu again and he was losing again. He managed to get a hit on me when I fell over. I looked at Natsu and then heard a voice. 

'Darkness shatters the light."

I went silent and let a blast of light at him without realizing it. I was in a daze and everything around me faded. I could not hear the people calling out to me. It took a few moments for me to see that I was fighting Erza. My arm started stinging, as I felt the blood dripping down to the floor. 

I shook my head and saw Erza held her sword up blocking me and my skin was pierced by it. "Erza?"

"You are back. Thank goodness." She was relieved to see me back to normal.

 I felt tears in my eyes and started shaking as I saw what I did. I hurt those  who were precious to me.  The master was not here this time when it happened. What if I killed them all?

I backed away slightly and looked down. "I don't deserve to be in this guild."

Natsu stood up slowly and came to me covered in bruises and dirt. "This is Fairy tail. You belong with us. Promise me that you do not forget that."

I nodded and Natsu pat my back. "I promise."

"Do you think she will wake up soon?"

It was dark and I heard voices, yet they were faint. It got louder as, I slowly opened my eyes. It took a few minutes, before I could do so because they felt heavy.

"Porlyusica said that she took in a large amount of darkness. It was a miracle she held out as long as she did."

"She will wake up."

I heard Lucy speaking to someone and Grey confirmed what he believed to be true. 

"I hope so. Is he still searching for them?" Lucy asked.

"You know Natsu. He will not give up, until he finds the person. Erza is keeping an eye on him." Grey stated.

I flinched from the pain and my body felt heavy. I slowly opened my eyes, I was in the guild infirmary and my stomach was bandaged. I looked around and groaned when I recalled what happened. 

I sat up in a hurry and started sweating. "Natsu!"

"Akaeli!" Lucy shouted in surprise and held onto my arms. 

I felt extremely worried and heard that voice in my head again.  

'Darkness rises when light falls.'

"Lucy get away!" I shouted, as I pushed her back roughly and she fell on the ground. 

Grey ran to her and helped her up, as I started to sweat profusely. I started to feel myself lose sense of reason and several dark thoughts flooded my head.  It was my fault. I had to get rid of people that would come close to me. If they did not leave me alone, I would make them. I had to kill them all.

"Not again." I heard Grey speak and then I felt a sharp pain, as I was hit in the head with a blast of ice. Everything went dark.

"Where have you been man?" Grey yelled.

"Finding the cowards that did this!" This voice. It was Natsu. He was ok.

Grey and Natsu were fighting and it slowly woke me up. 

"Guys calm down. This is not the time!" Lucy tried calming them down, but it did not do much.

"She had another episode. You know how she worried she gets about her friends!"

"Hm." Natsu went silent, as I finally managed to open my eyes. 

"Natsu?" I questioned whether it was really him I heard and looked. I felt relieved and sat up, hugging him. "Thank gosh."

"She is back to normal." Lucy got up from the chair and smiled at me.

"What happened to them?" I clenched the blanket with my hands and looked down. 

"I have not been able to find them." Natsu clenched his fists tightly and huffed. 

"Natsu. It is ok." I smiled at him and had a bandage on my face that made me feel like itching.

"Lucy. I'm sorry for pushing you." I looked at her arm and saw a scrape on it. I motioned for her to come over and frowned.

Lucy came over and smiled at me. "Its ok. I understand you did it to protect me." She assured and I held my hand over her arm. Light came from it and I watched as her scrape slowly began to heal.

"Oh, Thanks!" She looked up at me and I nodded to her. "Who were those people that did this to you?" She asked. 

I went silent and thought for a moment. "You guys would not know. It is time I tell you guys my past."