Chapter 1- 2 Years Later

2 Years Later

Aonung had just been named Cheif, with his wife Taneya, standing next to him.

Neteyam, Lo'ak, Tsireya, Kiri, and Rotxo were all there to congratulate them.

Neytiri and Jake had moved back to the forest with Tuk, as the sky people no longer had step foot into Pandora again.

As for Ronal and Tonowari. Well that is a story for another time.

"Congratulations to my amazing sister" Neteyam says, giving Taneya a hug, "becoming the Cheif's wife."

"And what about the chief himself?" Aonung asked.
"The wife is more important" Kiri says, sticking her tongue out at him.

They all laugh.
"Congratulations to you both" Kiri says.
The others nod.
Taneya smiles, seeing her siblings being happy for her.

"So? How are we celebrating?" Lo'ak asks.
"We are celebrating with a party. As we have more important news for everyone" Aonung says.
"More news?" Lo'ak asks.
"Yes which you will find out later. Now go" Taneya says sternly.

"Wow. Every time you become a Chief's wife, you become scary" Tsireya says.
Taneya laughs, "of course not. But seriously you guys should get going. You have learners that you must teach."

As they walk off, Aonung pulls Taneya in as he hugs her from the side with his hand on her waist. But his hand moves forward, on top of Taneya's belly, "I cannot wait for everyone to find out."

"Don't make it obvious!" Taneya whispers to him and slaps his hand lightly.
-
The party has begun, with everyone from the clan around, to celebrate Aonung becoming chief.

As everyone was gathered, Aonung was already there. But Taneya walked out afterwards.
"There she is" Aonung walks to her, giving her a kiss on the fourhead.

"Sorry I'm late. I was struggling to even get myself ready" Taneya says.
"It's okay you do not have to apologise. It is not your fault" Aonung says.
"Yeah it's yours. For getting this inside me" Taneya replies as she looks to her stomach.

Aonung laughs and then looks forward to the others, "everyone. Me and Taneya have an announcement to make!"
Everyone turned to face Aonung.

"So, we have invited you all here to celebrate your new chief" Taneya says, pointing at Aonung.
Everyone cheers for him.

"But we also have something else we would like to announce" Aonung says.
The cheering goes quiet.
"Me and Taneya. We are having baby" Aonung announces.

Taneya moves the long cloth that was over her shoulders, covering her belly.
Everyone gasped and we're in pure shock, to see the baby bump on Taneya.

"Omg you're having a baby!" Lo'ak shouts.
Taneya nods.
"Wait so that means you two" Neteyam says, pointing to Taneya and then to Aonung.

"Yes Neteyam. We had a bit of time to ourselves and conceived a baby. Just like how mother did before you were born" Taneya replies.

"Well I am so happy for you both" Kiri says to them.
"We all are" Tsireya says.
They all nod together.

"Thankyou" Taneya says.
Aonung thanks them too.
-
As Aonung and Taneya go back to rest, Taneya is at unease as she feels discomfort in her back.

"Aonung" she calls out.
He immediately sits up, "what's happened? Are you hurt? Is the baby hurt?"
"No. My back hurts" Taneya replies.

Aonung sits up properly, "come."
Taneya moves to him and turns around, facing her back on him before leaning towards him. Aonung places his hand on her chest, one on her head.