Chapter 20- He's Back

"Jake what are you doing"  Neytiri whispers to him, "the state she is in. She might hurt Neteyam."

"She won't. Look what she went through just to bring him back" Jake whispers back.
"And now she wants to kill someone he's in love with" Neytiri snaps back at him.

"Hey. You two love birds done whispering to each other?" Taneya asks them.
"Don't worry I got this" Jake whispers before turning around to Taneya, "sorry. We have to wait for some other people who will be joining us."

"Boring" Taneya says and walks off.

Earlier on,

"We have to do something. Who knows how long this phase will last for. I need my loving wife back" Aonung says to Taneya's siblings.

"I have a plan" Neteyam shrugs his shoulders.
"Taneya has been through a similar phase like this before. When she found out the truth about her mother, with the sky people" Lo'ak says to Aonung.

"How many people did she kill?" Aonung asks.
"Well she was 16. So only 35" Neteyam says.
"35?!" Aonung shouts, "how could you say only?"

"Because. She older now. She's probably going to kill a lot more" Neteyam replies.
"What do we do?" Kiri asks.
"Well I spoke to her about going back to get Ayrà and Tsekey" Neteyam says.

"Are you crazy? She'll kill you" Tsireya says.
"Look, there's only one person who can stop her who's done it before" Neteyam says.
"Who?" Aonung asks.
"Im not mentioning any names because you're not going to like it" Neteyam replies.

He looks to the others and continues, "all we have to do it pretend I'm missing. I will go to find him, and tell him to come here, and he's going to help with finding me."

"I am so confused" Kiri says.
"Just trust me. I got this" Neteyam says, "I won't die. But we must tell father the plan beforehand.
-
"Sir" Neteyam greets a man at the forest.
"Neteyam. It's good to see you" the man greets him back.

"Hey bro. What's up?" Neteyam walks into the man's house.
"Hey what brings you here?" The boy replies.
"It's about Taneya" Neteyam says.
"What's happened. Is she alright?" The boy asks.

"Do you remember the psychotic breakthrough she went through?" Neteyam asks.
"Oh no. How bad?" The boy asks.
"Not as bad. But I'm afraid it'll get worse. We need your help" Neteyam says.

"Sure anything. And Aonung is okay with this?" The boy asks.
"I didn't quite tell him who it was. But you're our only chance" Neteyam replies.
"Well this is going to be fun" The boy replies.
-
Taneya gets ready to fly off, with Jake, Neytiri and Aonung.
Before she goes, she gives a kiss to her daughter Ninat.

"Goodbye sister" Kiri says.
Taneya nods and gets onto her Ikran.

"It's been a while since I last rode this" Aonung says nervously.
"Oh don't be a pussy" Taneya replies.
"I'm not" Aonung says.
"Then suck it up. Remember what I taught you, it's not hard" Taneya replies.

She connects her queue and flies up before the others.
"Woohooo! Let's go kill these bitches!" She shouts.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Aonung looks to them.
"Well Neteyam knows her a lot more than we do. So if he's confident then yes it will work" Kiri says. 

"Great. I feel so much better" Aonung says to gritted teeth.

He flies up on the Ikran, joining her, Jake and Neytiri.
-
Ayrà had returned home to find everyone in her village mourning as they hear about her fathers death.

Her aunt spots her and runs to her.
"You! You and your sister did this!" She says to Ayrà.
She sees Ayrà holding Tsekey.
"Who's baby is this?" The aunt asks.

"Aunty. You have got this all wrong. I haven't done anything. Father did a really bad thing" Ayrà says.
"So now you go against the leader? Your own father?" He aunt looks at her in disgust.

"He hurt people he shouldn't have. The Chief's wife Taneya. There's nothing wrong with her" Ayrà says.
"Really? Then why are you here? Why did he not keep you?" Her aunt asks.

"The people killed her father. She does not want to be reminded of that" Ayrà says.
Her aunt laughs as she mocks Taneya's fathers death.

She then looks to her husband, "take the child."
Her husband walks forward.
"Please. You can't. This is my sisters baby" Ayrà says.
The husband snatches Tsekey off Ayrà.

"You come with me" Ayrà's auntie grabs onto her.

As she's getting dragged away, Ayrà prays, muttering words under her breath.
"Neteyam. Please help me" she says.
"Who's Neteyam?" Her aunt asks

"No one" Ayrà quickly responds.
"Ah. Well I do hope to see him. Let him watch you die in front of him" Her aunt says. 
-
Taneya, Jake, Neytiri, Aonung and some of the other forest people that had come along with them had stopped for a break as it was getting to eclipse.

Taneya was sat by herself when Neytiri joined her.

"Daughter. I know you are hurting. I had lost my father too" Neytiri says.
"It's not the same. He's left me. Twice" Taneya says.
"And what would have happened if he did not save Aonung? He would have died too. Your father did this for you" Neytiri says.

"Mine and Aonung's body's are connected. I could have helped him. He didn't have to do that. Which is why I told Jake to let him stay with me" Taneya says.
"You would have been too late. No one would have seen him. He would have died Taneya. Aonung would have died" Neytiri tries explaining to Taneya.

But Taneya stands up and walks away, ignoring her.

She walks past Aonung.
"Do you want to eat something?" He asks her.
"Leave me alone" Taneya says.

Aonung looks to Jake.
"Give her some time. It'll get better" Jake says.
"I just wish she changes soon. I don't think I can handle her being so cold to me" Aonung says.

They hear an Ikran and look up to the sky, seeing someone flying down to them.
"Who's that?" Aonung asks.
"I have no idea" Jake replies.

As he lands the Ikran he gets off.
"Oh not again" Aonung says and rolls his eyes, "really Neteyam?"
"Well this is going to be interesting" Jake replies and chuckles.

"Miss me?" He says, as he moves away from the Ikran and walks to Taneya.
"Look who it is. Taìn" Taneya replies.
"Yes it is" he smiles.
-