Chapter 1

Her room was cold, and dark and the concrete floor was hard. She didn't have a bed, or even a mattress because her mother hated her. She slept calmly on her room's nasty, disgusting, horrible floor. It was like a prison cell, bars covered the windows and she was only allowed to leave her room for one bathroom break a day. She didn't need to use the bathroom though, she wasn't like other girls, she was strong and brave, smart and she liked books and not makeup. The sun started to rise and it started to warm up and lighten her room. She woke up and wiped the tears off her cheeks and got up. She had been crying that night because she couldn't stop thinking about Jake. Jake was this super handsome and muscular boy at her school that she had a major crush on. But Jake was already taken by Jessica, The head cheerleader and the most popular girl at school. She got up and put her long silky blonde hair up in a messy bun, and put on a blue sweater and grabbed her glasses. She slipped on her dirty boots and grabbed her father's locket and put it on then left her room. Her dads locket was very important to her and she never went a day without having it on. Her father died when she was really young and so she didn't know him well. Many nights she would fall asleep crying and thinking about him. She quickly walked down the stairs and grabbed a apple from the smelly kitchen.

She didn't eat much in the morning because she always had to leave quickly, Her mom was always up when she left so she wanted to spend as little time at her home in the morning.

"Tf you goin stupid ugly dummy?" Her mom said to her as she hurried to the front door.

"I-i-i-i-im going t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-to school," She said looking away.

"Ok whatever dummy," her mom said taking a sip from her fifth cheap beer of the morning.

Her mom was watching some shitty romance reality tv show. She rolled her eyes and opened the door to walk out suddenly a sharp pain hit her in the back of her head.

"Dont you roll ur eyes at me you stupid person" Mom shouted standing up from the cigarette and beer-stained couch. Mom had thrown a bottle of beer at her and started to scream at her. She ran outside and down the street tears started to fall down her face. She kept her eyes down as she quickly walked to school, eating her apple and crying. She was so upset that she didn't notice the black limo honking at her when she crossed the street. Suddenly a car hit her and she fell to the floor with a thud. She was a little dizzy when she opened her eyes and saw a tall manly figure standing next to her.

"Are you okay darling?" a man asked in a British accent, his hand reaching down to help her up.

"Y-y-y-yeah" She said tucking a strand of loose hair behind her ear and looking up at the man. She looked up and it was TOM HOLLAND!!! Wow, so dreamy. She smiled up at him and gently took his hand. He smiled and helped her up and she brushed the dirt off of her clothing.

"I'm sorry my driver hit you with my limo," Tom Holland said in his hot voice.

"I-i-i-i-ii-i-i-i-ii-ii-i-i-its o-o-o-kay" She said looking away from him and twirling a strand of her blonde hair around her soft finger.

"I'm Tom Holland btw, and who...might you be?" he asked bowing down and kissing her hand.

"I'm Emilly" Emily said feeling the heat rise to her cheeks as she blushed.

"What a LoVeLy name" he said looking into Emillys emerald green orbs with his dark brown ones.

"I-i-i should prolly get t-t-t-t-t-to school" Emilly said still noticing how Tom Holland hadn't let go of her hand.

"Oh yes of course my dear" he said looking down and letting go of her hand.

"Here take my card" he said in his sexy British voice.

"t-t-t-t-t-thanks " Emily said taking the bright blue card in her small and delicate hand.

Tom Hollond walked over to his limo and opened the door. Tom Holland turned to her and winked ;)

"See ya later Baby cakes" and he got into his limo and drove away. It took Emily a few moments to understand what the fuck just happened.

"OMG UWU TOM HOLLAND JUST HIT ME WITH HIS CAR!!!!" Emilly squeals and she spun around in place. Her childhood and celebrity crush had just spoken to her. They used to act in a show together when they were a lot younger and had fallen in love as children but over the years they grew apart. It made Emilly sad to think that her and Tom Holland had grown so far apart that he didn't recognize her anymore. But can she really blame Tom Hollond? She has grown up quite A LOT since they last saw each other so he might have not recognized her. She tucked the card carefully in her Hello Kitty backpack and started walking to school. It looks like today might be getting better.