Chapter 5

Emilly gasped when Jason took her hand and had her follow him into the castle. The 2 other vampires followed behind talking quietly and emilly could just feel the tall blonde handsome one staring at her with his mysterious eyes, it made her insides shiver. When they got inside Emilly gasped again and took it all in with amazement.
"Let Me Show You Around Baby Cakes" Jason said holding out his arm for her to grab. But before Emilly could take his arm they were interrupted by someone.
"Maybe it would be best if we explained to her why she is here." The curly raven-haired vampire said. Nobody said anything and just stared at the vampire. They set Emillys bag down and laughed nervously and then reached out a hand for emilly to shake.
"My name is Salem Smiphy, Jason's sibling and this clown next to me is Bartholomew...also my brother," They said.
"N-n-n-n-n-nice t-t-t-to meeeeeet u-u-u-u" Emilly said shaking Salem's hand with her smaller hand.
"Why the fuck are you talking like that?" Salem asked shaking emillys hand then whipping their hand on the suit they had on.
"L-l-l-like w-w-what?" Emilly said hiding behind Jasons strong broad shoulders.
"Like you never learned how to fucking speak...you got that stupid, fake stutter...makes you look kinda we-" Salem was cut off by Jason.
"Dont You Ever Insult My Doll Again" Jason said growling. Salem put their hands up in an unenthusiastic surrender before they pushed Jason off of them. Tears started to fall down emillys face and Bartholomew rushed over to aid her. Salem walked past them giving Emilly an over-exaggerated pouting face to emilly as they walked past.
"Are you Okay princess?" Bartholomew asked in a smooth sexy voice. It was nothing like Jasons gruff and tough sexy voice.
"Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yea" Emilly said looking away and outside and at moon.
"Move Out Of The Way Barf Shes Mine" Jason said pushing Bartholomew away and picking Emilly up.  Jason carried her up several flights of stairs before reaching a long hallway.
"W-w-w-w-whats g-g-g-g-goin-n-n-n-n-ng on? Emilly asked looking up at Jason with her violet doe eyes.
"I Am Taking You To Your Room" Jason said looking down at her.
"Okie Dokie," Emilly said. Jason got to a room with a bright blue door, he shifted Emilly to one arm and opened the door. Since she was so small and he was so big and strong it was not hard for Jason to hold her in one arm. Emilly gasped when she saw the room. It was all pink and white with little bunny decorations and a whole bookshelf filled with books. But what amazed Emilly the most was the bed. Jason set her down and took a step back, leaning on the door.
"So Kitten, What Do You Think?" Jason asked running his fingers through his hair in a sexy way.
"WOW UWU" Emilly said jumping up and down clapping her hands.
"TH-H-H-H-HTHIS IS AL-L-L-L-L MINE?!?!?" Emilly screamed.
" Yes Baby Face This Whole Room Is For You" Jason said. Emilly yelled and jumped on him and knocked him to the floor. She fell on top of him with a oof and they were both laughing.
"S-s-s-s-s-sorry about t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-that" Emilly said suddenly realizing how close she was to his lips. She blushed.
"Its Okay Baby Face" Jason said blushing a little. Emilly waited a moment before getting up.
"Ill Have Salem Give Me Your Stuff And Ill Bring It Up For You" Jason said while getting up.
"Oki:)" Emilly said walking over to the bed and sitting on it and enjoying the way a mattress felt on her bum. Jason left and while emilly was getting comfy to her new room she started thinking about her day. She met Tom Halland after years of not seeing him and Jake asked her out on a date AND to meet his family. And now she was kidnapped, THIS WAS ALL SO COOL!!!!!
Jason got back to her room and opened the door. He set the bag on the floor but emilly called to him so he stopped closing the door.
"I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i was wondering w-w-w-w-w-w-when i-i-i should b-b-b-be getting u-u-up so i-i-i-i-i can g-g-g-g-get tt-t-t-to school on t-t-t-t-time" Emilly asked looking down a little and twiddling her fingers.
"Oh Sweet Baby Doll." Jason said walking over and cupping her cheek with his cold calloused hands.
"You Are Never Leaving" He said with a smolder. Emilly gasped *gasp*
"W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-wh-h-h-h-h-ha-a-a-a-a-a-atttttttttttttttttt" Emilly said.
" I Cant Let The World Get You" Jason said leading her over to the bed and sitting down with her.
" The World Can Never Know Someone Like You My Kitten. You Are Too Good And Pure For The World So I Will Keep You Locked Up And You Will Be Daddys Little Play Thing." Emilly looked down but she understood.
"I-i-i-i-i'm m-m-m-meeting s-s-s-someo-o-one o-o-o-o-o-on s-s-s-s-sunday" Emilly said looking up into Jasons BRIGHT YELLOW eyes.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" Jason yelled startling Emilly a bit.
"Im Sorry Baby Doll I Didn't Mean To Scare You" Jason said wiping a tear from emillys face but emilly looked away.
"I Already Have MEN At Your House Waiting For My Commande To Kill Your Mother And You Will Never EVA Be Going Back To School. You Are Mine And I Will Never Let You Get Hurt." Jason said.
"Ii-i-i-i-i-im not Y-Y-Y-Y-YOURS!!!!!." Emilly said puffing out her cheeks to make herself look bigger. But Jason just chuckled.
"Oh Kitten You Dont Have A Choice. I Own You Now So You Have To Do What I Tell You" Jason said getting up and standing in front of Emilly, he practically towered over her. He placed his hand over her throat and squeezed in a menacing but sexy way.
"You Ever Try To Disobey My Orders And Ill Have To Punish You" Jason said snarling.
Emilly gasped for air and nodded before Jason finally let go. Jason scoffed and turned to leave, giving a apologetic look before he turned.
"I Hope That Someday You Will Learn Your Place In This Family" He said before turning and leaving and closing and locking the door.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Emilly cried in her new bed...how could something like this happen? Today was starting off so well and now its really bad. It started off with Emilly meeting Tom Holland, a long lost friend.WAIT TOM HOLLAND UWU THATS IT. Emilly quickly got up from her bed and grabbed her phone. Emilly got out the bright blue card that Tom Holland gave her and typed in the number. Emilly placed the phone to her ear and let it ring for a bit.
" Wassup this is Tom Holland" Tom Hallond said in his handsome British accent.
" Hiihihihihiiiiiii T-T-T-Tom Holland. T-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-this is emilly". Emilly said.
"Well hello darling what did i deserve to have the honor of you calling me?" Tom Halland asked.
"I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i t-t-think i-i-ive beeeeen kidnapped." Emilly whispered.
"WHAT!!!!! Pookie bear thats awful. Ill call my friend and they will come get you" Tom Halland said. Voices could be heard from the other end of the call.
"Stay strong Honey Bear, daddy will come and save you" Tom Holland said before hanging up.
Emilly waited for a few moments before packing a bag and waiting on the bed for her ~HeRo~ Tom Holland. Suddenly a knock at the window startled her. She looked over and saw a man kneeling outside the window.
"*Gasp* OMG I-I-I-I-ITS A PERSON O-O-O-OUT THERE!!!!" Emilly said rushing over to open the window. A Short, dusty looking man crawled through the window and brushed some soot off of his hand-me-down clothing.
"Greetings, my name is Spud Collins and I will be rescuing u today."  He said in a Brooklyn accent