Chapter 3

Emilly couldn't stop thinking about Jake and Tom Holland all day. What was it that Jake wanted to tell her? Will she ever reignite that spark with Tom Holland? So many questions that she didn't even pay attention to the rest of her classes. FINALLY the final bell rang and Eilly excitingly grabbed her bag and walked out of the classroom. When Emilly got to the greenhouse she found Jake waiting there for her. Emilly gulped when she saw him...Jake had just finished practice and since he was the quarterback of the basketball team he was all sweaty. His dark brown hair stuck to his forehead and his shirt was more see through with the amount of sweat that was on it. He looked like he had just jumped into a pool, thats how sweaty he was, gosh Jake was so hot. Emilly quickly composed herself and walked forward, nodding her head to Jake as she got closer.
"S-s-s-s-so what d-d-d-did you want to talk about?" Emilly asked walking up close to Jake and noticing the way he stiffened when she got closer.
"Well, this is something ive never told anyone but i need you to know this..." Jake said taking emillys hand. Emilly gasped and parted her lips, leaning in a little.
"What is it?" She asked looking up into his deep, sexy, amber orbs.
"Im.... a werewolf" He said looking away dramatically and biting his lip. Emilly gasped
"W-w-w-what i thought t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-they was not real?!?!?!?" Emilly said breathlessly.
"Don't be afraid though, i won't hurt you i would never, could never, shall never harm a hair on your little head" Jake said. Emilly looked down at her dirty boots and then looked back to meet Jake. by now their faces were only inches away and she could feel his breath on her face.
"Im the Beta of the Duckerstine pack, Beta means im second in charge, my father Clinton is Alpha" Jake explained keeping STRONG eye contact.
"W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-why are you t-t-t-t-telling me this?!" Emily asked.
"Because you are my mate. I dont know how it happened but someway, somehow my instinct chose a human for a mate" Jake said, emilly was confused.
"Once a werewolf reaches full maturity then their werewolf instincts start to get stronger, we can sense our mates and get was stronger during the full moons, i know this might be a lot to take in and understand but what i do know is that you are my lil omega mate uwu" Emilly blushed and leaned up to smooch Jake but he moved out of the was and gave her a smooch on the cheek instead and walked past her.
" Maybe on Sunday i could meet up with you and maybe explain more and introduce you to my pack" Jake said turning his head to look at her but still walking.
"Y-y-y-y-y-y-yeah that s-s-s-sounds nice" Emilly said twirling a strand of blonde hair around her finger.
"Great see ya Sunday Hot Stuff" Jake said walking away.
Gosh he was so ~dReAmY~ but She had just reconnected with Tom Hollond and now Jake told her she was his mate.
"OMG THIS IS THE BEST D-D-D-D-D-DAY EVAAAAA!!!!" Emille Yelled and turned and went home.