Chapter 2

Emilly was late getting to school as always. She lived so far away and she had to walk to school every day so by the time emilly got to school it was the middle of her 5th hour class. Even though she got to school fashionably late she was still the smartest kid in her school. She pushed her glasses up higher on her nose and opened the door to her math class.
"Well well well look what the cat dragged in" Oh great it was Jessica...
"H-h-h-hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Jessica" Emilly said looking down and then back up at her.
"Do you have my homework you stupid dummy" Jessica snapped taking a step forward and Emilly took a step back.
"Y-y-y-yes h-h-h-h-here" Emily said taking out Jessicas homework assignment and handing it to her in her small, soft, shaking hands. Jessica grabbed it and looked over it real quickly.
"Thanks nerd" Jessica said turning on her heels and walking away. Emilly huffed and walked to her desk that was by a window. She walked past Jake and his group of other popular boys, when Emilly walked past she caught a whiff of Jake's strong, manly muscular smell. Gosh he was so handsome, Emilly was just in love. She sat down at her desk and got out a book it was Shakespeare and since she wasn't like other girls she liked reading old, boring book. Emilly suddenly sensed someone standing infront of her and they cleared their throught to get her attention.She looked up to see a tall, tan, muscular man standing right infront of her. He had his arms crossed and his white t-shirt was tight against his chest, showing off his amazing 12 pack of abs. He had tattoos all over his arms and he had scars on his face from a bunch of fights. His tight leather pants highlighted his glutes quite nicely if emilly does say so. Not that she was looking, okay she was, but she wasnet like staring.
"Y-y-y-y-yes?!?" Emily said startled.
"I just wanted to apologize for Jessica, sometimes she dosent know when she takes it too far.''Jake said in his deep husky man voice. Gosh it made her feel so small, and Emilly loved it.
"O-o-oh its okay" She said looking away and brushing a strand of hair behind her ear.
"I can ask her to stop making you do her homework" He said rubbing his hand behind his neck.
"O-oh n-n-n-n-n-no its okay" Emily said smiling cutely. Jake blushed and opened his mouth like he was going to say something but was interrupted by...
"HeY PoChYpOo~ You should stop talking to that nerd and come here to give me a smooch" called Jessica to her boyfriend Jake.
" I should get going" Jake said taking a step back but hesitating like he was waiting for her to ask him to stay.
"Y-y-y-y-yeah...i-i-ii-i-ill see you around" Emilly said smiling. Jake turns to walk over to his girlfriend but before he walked away he moved his head to look at emilly and said...
"Meet me behind the greenhouse after class, I have something important to tell you ;)" He said winking then walking away.