Chapter 12

Blimey what in the bloody hell is happening here!!" A SeXy british voice said. Salem spun around and saw TOM HOLLAND STANDING IN THE DOORWAY (omg) His coco brown locks were swaying and his dark brown orbs looking at the two intensely. Before Tom Holland could say anything else Salem rushed forward and pulled him into the cabin and pinned him against the wall and placed their hand over his mouth.
"Shut the fuck up you butterface bitch pirate" Salem said staring Tom Holland in the eyes and Spud Collins snickered.
"Im going to remove my hand and you are going to be quiet and let us explain" Salem said quietly and calmly. Tom Holland just nodded his head and Salem backed off.
"I found out from my fuck up of a brother that Spud Collins had been stabbed with a Silver sword. I know that silver is deadly for wolves so i ran over to save that little asshat from dying." Salem explained.
"B-B-B-But why would you s-s-save him!!!?!?!?! Y-y-you d-d-ont even know him" Tom Holland said shaking.
"Quit the pathetic ass stuttering you fake ass bitch i only saved Spuds life because i need him alive" Salem said rolling their eyes.
"Awwwww Salem you need me alive" Spud Collins said jokingly in a Brooklyn accent. Tom Holland laughed at that but was cut off by a glare that Salem shot his way.
"You know what i mean you short ass potato" Salem snapped.
"Oof the insults are getting a little weak" Spud Collins said in a Brooklyn accent. Salem huffed and punched Spud on his chest that had the flesh wound.
"Dont fucking test me you insecure nut jocky. Remember to meet me at Milleiys when you can" Salem said before running out the door.
"Wow they are just amazing" Tom Holland said in a british accent.
"Dont even think about it you fucker. Salem would rip out your intestines and hang you with it if you tried to make a move" Spud Collins said in a Brooklyn accent.
"W-w-w-w-what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tom Holland cried in a British accent while Spud just laughed in a Brooklyn accent.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Jason ran fast through the forest with Emilly in his arms. Trees zoomed past quickly and branches scraped at her face as they went by but Jason did not notice. After what felt like 15 mins but was most likely hours they finally arrived at the castle. It was even cooler in the daytime. Emilly gasped for breath once they got inside.
"WHAT THE HECKITY HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE EMILLY??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!" A Smooth like butter voice yelled from behind. Emilly and Jason spun around and saw Bartholomew standing at the top of the stairs. He looked majestic and handsome and really sexy in his white tux and his SiLkY blonde hair in a pony tail. 
"OMHG BARTHOLOMEW I MISSED YOU UWU!!!!¨ Emilly cried jumping out of Jasons arms and running up to give Bartholomew. He hugged her.
"Emilly what the frick are you doing here!!!!" Bartholomew asked holdin her close and inhaling her DEEP and SWEET lavender scent.
"I learned about the prophecy and i knew that if i was here Jason would not hurt anyone if i asked him not to" Emilly said confidently.
"But you were also born on that night, what if he is just tricking you" Bartholomew said while being worried.
"O-oo-o-oh d-dont w-w-worry. I-i-i t-t-r-r-ust him" Emilly said.
"Maybe you should just be careful around him. You don't know what he can be like" Bartholomew said.
"Her Barf Why Don't You Let Go Of My Property And Go Make Yourself Useful Somewhere Else" Jason said bitterly. Bartholomew just nodded and let go of Emilly he turned and started walking away but gave one last look at Emilly before disappearing into the darkness.
"Finally That LOser Is Gone I Thought He Would NEVER Leave" Jason said walking up to Emilly and placing his hand around her waist.
"HEEEeeeee HEEEEeeeE LOL YEaH H-E-E-E-E-E I-I-I-IS SUPER L-L-L-L-LAME!!!!!" Emilly said but not really meaning it.
"Let Me Show You To Your NEW Room ;) " Jason said with a winky face.
"Okey donkey" Emilly said taking Jasons hand and letting him lead her through the BIG castle.
They walked up a few stairs and down a few more stairs up a few walls and across the ceiling and after maybe an hour of walking through the CRAZY palace they finally go to Emillys new room. It was at the top of a tower and it had no windows and a metal door. Jason opened it and inside the room was a SUPAR DUPAR pretty room. It had candles and books floating in the air and the bed was big with a bright red blanket and more cool stuff around the room.
"Wowzeridooda this r-r-r-r-r-r–r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-oooooooom i-i-i-i-i-i-is s-s-s-s-super cool and so much bet-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-tter t-then m-m-m-my old room" Emilly said.
"Ha Ha Yea Lol That Old Gross Pink Room Was The Room Bartholomew Picked Out And I Picked Out This One" Jason said looking away from Emilly.
"MK" Emilly said jumping onto the bed.
"I Shall Go Get You Something To Eat And Then We Can Talk More In The Morning" Jason said turning away quickly and closing the door . Emilly heard a click as the door was locked.
After a little while of Jason not coming back Emilly decided to take a wittle nap. The candles had already burned out and it was completely dark in her new room and so she took a nap.