•From a Stranger?•

You woke up, in an unfamiliar room, barely remembering the event of the night before. You thought it was weird this looked like a normal room, and not some evil villain lair. There was a desk, and some stacked video games. You couldn't find your phone anywhere, until you saw it on his desk. You grabbed it, and looked at the time. You realized you already had missed your coffee shift, and were about to be late for your shift at the bar. You weren't worried about that, though. You were worried about the people here. The normal room was probably there to deceive you. It seemed like a young adult males room.

_______

You saw crimson eyes wash over you as the man trying to touch you disappeared. "Oh! Your awake, I see" Dabi said from the doorway. "Are you holding me hostage? Where the hell am I?" You yelled slightly at him."listen, princess. Your free to leave whenever you want, but before that, do you want some grilled cheese?" Dabi said with a grin. You got up and followed him out the door, into an empty bar room nicer than the one you currently worked at. He motioned for you to sit down at a bar stool as he headed to the back room of the bar. He came back with a grilled cheese, light blue fire dancing around his hands. He smiled and put it on a plate, practically throwing it at you. "Well, are you atleast gonna try it?" Dabi said, pouting slightly. You took a bite, and gave him a small smile. He smiled wide, and started making stacks of grilled cheese. You noticed the same familiar black hood that you saw everyday on a couch behind you, sleeping. He then woke up, dark red eyes staring into yours. He had a very grumpy face, and you noticed his pale, but dry skin. "What?" He said angrily at you. You looked away and continued to eat the grilled cheese Dabi gave you. "Thank you, but I must leave." You said to Dabi. "I'm walking you home. Its already dark and I don't want you going home alone at this hour." Shigaraki said. "I'll be fine." You said reluctantly, not wanting to upset him. "Not really your choice." He said, quite angrily. He got up and you followed him in to a dark purple portal where you were dropped into a rainy sky, about a block from your apartment.

________

Shigaraki walked you the rest of the way to your apartment. "Bye, I guess." He said grunting from the alley by your apartment. A small kitten walked up to you, and you immediately picked it up "Hey, little baby, I haven't seen you the past few weeks." You said, cuddling the kitten. "Does he have a home?" Shigaraki said. "No, he's a stray. I would keep him if it weren't for my apartment policy." You said, stroking the teeny kitten in your arms. The kitten notice Shigaraki, and jumped into his hooded pocket he smiled a little, then said "I'll take him with me. I uh know someone who would want him." Shigaraki said, shyly. "Thank you. I can tell he likes you." You said, turning away from him and walking to your apartment. You unlocked the complexes door and walked inside.

_______

You lay awake, wondering if maybe your stalker wasn't that bad. You were, just slightly, drawn to him. His dark eyes, and his light hair. "Shigaraki." He wouldn't leave your mind. Your tied not to think of him, but his face, was always in the back of your head, taunting you even.

_______

You got up, realizing it was time to get ready for your job. You put on your uniform, clutched your purse and keys, walking out the door and locking it behind you swiftly.

You waited slowly as the bar started to open more. More people came in. Then you saw the same purple scars from 2 days before and even though it was scary, you couldn't help but look at him with interest.