•Why do I do this?•

"So, where are we-" You stopped, realizing your mind just came unbelievably clear. "Are you okay?" You sat shakily for a second. "Did I... Drink something weird? My brain just got clear." Tomura thought about it for a second. "You haven't eaten or dranken anything since I've seen you." You started to worry. "Did he... Give me something?" Tomura looked angry. "If he did, he's done." You started to wonder more. "It seems like he did. Did I... even want to have sex with him?" Tomura looked angrier. "Did he force you?"  You thought. "I pulled him closer, but I'm not sure whether I just wanted a hug or that. He started talking and doing things to me. I had eaten a couple things on the plane ride before though." Tomura grabbed your hand. "I'm sorry." You thought about what he did to you. "Dabi said you wanted me for just my power. Is that true." Tomura looked shocked. "Your quirk isn't the one I need. It's Getens. The white haired guy." You were relieved. "Why didn't you make time for me." His face saddened. "I couldn't comprehend someone actually cared about me." Them he got a call. "Shit, gimme a sec. It's Dabi." He answered it. "What do you need." Dabi laughed. "Your not getting her that easily. I finally notice the food wearing off. Also, look behind you." Tomura turned around. A black car was following. Dabi in the front seat on the phone. "Why the hell is he following us! I wanted to go home with you." Tomura frowned. "He can't accept that. And that Toga was still working with me. So was Kurogiri. We just wanted to see what you would choose if you had the direct chance." You frowned aswell. "Thanks. But it did work." Tomura nodded. "And I'm glad it did. But now we need to speed up. Someone's a little obsessive." You laughed with worry. "It's kinda scary." Tomuras face became hot with rage. "Toga! It worked, but he's on our tail. We gotta go faster!" She sped up, and Dabis car was drifting slightly behind you. "Don't worry." Tomura gave you a small kiss on the lips, then focused on talking to Toga and apparently giving Geten orders to crash Dabis car. Then a small explosion could be heard from inside the car. Sure enough, two tires were missing from the black car behind you. "He won't die? Right?" Tomura thought. "He will. After what he did to you." You felt bad. "He doesn't need death." Tomura shook his head again. "You don't have a choice here. I can't forgive him practically forcing you to have sex." You nodded. "I understand. I guess." You moved closer into his arms even though he was still yelling at Geten. "Just shoot him down! Do whatever you have to!" He was busy, but he put one of his arms around you. You laid your head back onto his shoulder. "It's not that hard. Freeze his tire!.... No! There. Good job! Finally!" The car behind you exploding made you jump slightly. Dabi laid bleeding on the ground. You closed your eyes tightly and held back tears. Both men hurt you, but care was still there for both. "I- I can't look at i-it." Tomura pulled you closer. "I'm sorry. For everything. Being overprotective, then not caring. All of it. I want you to go back to your normal life. Without me. For awhile." You started crying. Loneliness. Always happening to you. "I'll take you back to your house." A portal appeared infront tod the car, and suddenly you were back. Alone in your house. Then you thought. *Why do i always do this?* You broke down. Called both your jobs. They had fired you. So you sat on your couch, eyes red and puffy. You looked at job applications. You filled out a couple, with a silent hope. You made yourself ramen. You ate it, went to your room, changed, and slept like a baby for the first time in a week. But silent tears came out as you dreamed.