•Dont Leave Me•

You woke up and Tomura was gone. But then he walked into the room with an angry frown on his face. "What's wrong?" He grunted. "Nothing. Just leave me alone." He mumbled. He crawled into bed and laid his head in your lap. You lightly stroked his hair. "I still wanna go see my dad." You could hear him sigh. "I don't know... we have to wait. You'll see him eventually." He growled. He stood back up and walked out. Then you heard Toga laughing, and audible screaming from the boy who tried attacking you. They were deep, painful bellows. You felt scared. You should've just listened the first time. You'd see him eventually. You wanted to go out and sit on the couch. So you did. You walked out of your room and upstairs to the 'real' living room area. You sat on your phone, which made you remember how you lied to UA about having one. Toga walked in, a bit wet like she had just showered. The last time you showered was at UA. You decided to shower too. You walked to the bathroom down the hall, grabbing a towel and locking the door. You turned the water to steaming hot. Although it hurt slightly, you let the warm water run over you. Every scar, burning. After, your skin was red. Your towel couldn't mask it. Your scars were bleeding. You took a cloth and started stopping the bleeding. You walked out quickly, still in a towel. But you were stopped by the weird White haired villain you saw at a meeting once. He grabbed your waist and tried pulling you closer to him. If you let go of the towel, it would fall. But if you didn't, he'd have free roam on you. Then you heard deep yelling at running from behind you. Tomura came running out of the basement and immediately put 5 fingers down on Geten. He started crumbling, then stopped when Tomura pulled his fingers off. "AAAAH!" He fell the ground, screaming in pain at Tomuras protective frown. He pulled you into him as Geten stopped rolling. He breathed heavily as Toga came in and quickly bandaged him. "Whyd you do that Tomura?" He growled back at her, "He tried to put his hands on y/n." Toga eyes widened. "Sorry." Geten backed up and ran out of the room. Tomura walked your toweled body back to your room. "Be careful, around villains in here. You should've used the other bathroom." You looked down. "I'm sorry..." He pulled you into an embrace by your waist. His forehead resting on yours. "I have another important mission to go on. Bye Darling." You gave him a small peck on the lips, making him hide in his hood as he walked out. Then you quickly changed. Toga waved at you as she passed by your door then followed behind Tomura to leave. You smiled back at her, then collapsed onto your bed. You were still devastatingly sleep deprived. And you couldn't help your heavy eyes closing and pulling you into a deep sleep.

__________

You woke up and it was still light outside. It was also weirdly quiet. You got out of bed and walked upstairs to the kitchen. Kurogiri was gone too. So we're all the other villains. You turned on the small TV that was in the living room. There were news lights flashing. And in giant text on screen, *the villains are attacking UA, I repeat, Villains are attacking UA! If you have a strong useful quirk and are not a Pro Hero, Please come for backup!* from the chaos happening on screen, the Villains were winning. But Tomura was kneeling on the ground, Toga over him trying to pull him into a portal that was currently opening into your living room. Once she was able to drag him in, he was passed out. You ran over. "Is he okay?" Toga shrugged, trying to focus. "Don't you have healing powers or something!" You turned. "I didn't even know I had powers!" She frowned. "You go fight. I got this." She nodded and ran back into the portal. You quickly ran to the bathroom and grabbed a bunch of bandages from the cupboards. As well as, cleaning and injury ointment, cloth pads, and rubbing alcohol. You rushed back into the room where Tomura was laid on the ground. You kneeled beside him and groaned. You'd have to take his shirt off. You forced him into a sitting up position, and pulled his shirt off. You set it beside you and started rubbing the ointment lightly over the wounds. He winced a couple of times, but stayed unconscious. You placed the cloth pads and bandages over the 2 large burns on his chest, and just bandages over the large cut on his side. It made you blush getting to just sit there and stare at his... everything. You forced yourself to pick him up, and drag-carried him to your room. You laid him on the bed as the other villains came back. Mostly injured. But they were all happy. Toga walked over to you. "We got em!!! We took all of them down, and, we got 2 more hostages!!" You couldn't see why she was so excited. You didn't quite support what they were doing. But their motive made sense. So you weren't stopping them. You started helping Toga and Kurogiri bandage people up, and they quickly left in order to stay hidden. "We're done here. I'm gonna go lay with Tomura." She giggled. You walked back into your bedroom. He wasn't unconscious, but awake and in obvious pain. "Do you want me to get medicine? Wait- I'll just go get it." You walked Into the bathroom and grabbed a random painkiller and water. You brought it back to Tomura. He took it, but was still in bad pain until it kicked in. "Did you?..." You nodded, blushing a bit. He smirked. His messy blue hair kept falling onto his face. He pulled you into bed, and your carefully avoided touching his chest and his right side. He grabbed you by your waist and put his head in your neck. "I'm going to sleep. Please don't leave me." You blushed. "I wont." You felt him smiled into your neck, then slowed breathing as he fell asleep.