•I dont care•

"What do you mean by that Tomura?" He frowned. "What. You think I'm just gonna let them get away from taking you!" You shook your head. "Please." He sighed. "Fine. But we'll have to do it eventually. We still have the feisty student." You giggled. "He's feisty?" Tomura grunted. "Yes, but its more like he's a brat." He got up, still carrying and holding you close. "There he is." You looked over, and there was a blonde haired teen angrily trying to pull his chains off. Then he looked up and saw Tomura holding you. He angrily tried to reach for you. Tomura set you down and put you behind him. "You all are a**holes! Let me go you stupid b*tches!" Tomura chuckled. "No. Your good to keep." The boy growled, "I'm not a pet!" You moved closet to Tomuras back. "Y/N, Darling. He won't do anyhting. He wouldn't dare." The boy laughed, reaching for you again. "Toga!" The boys eyes widened.  Toga came in. "Can I have his blood now?" He nodded. Toga smiled and practically latched onto his neck. "But wait. Save it. We'll need it for our next mission." He turned to you, grabbing your hand and bringing you out of the dark room. "I figured you wouldn't want to see that." You nodded. "Can we go see my dad?"

"Hmm?"

"My dad. He's been in the hospital."

"Y/N, I'm sorry. No."

"What..?" You voice shattered. "But I wanna see him." Tomuras voice turned slightly angry. "Y/N. We can't. You just got brought back. And UA probably has people looking for us to bring you into custody. No." A tear went down your face. "No, Tomura please." His hands turned to fists. "I don't care." You started crying. "Y/N. I'm going on a mission. I'll be back." He pushed you to the side and stormed off. Toga came out bloodied. She rushed to your sobbing body. "Y/N what's wrong? Are you okay?" You looked up at her. "No. I'm never okay!" Toga pulled you Into a tight hug, the boys blood spilling onto you. "Y/N. I'm sorry. Uuh, Kurogiri and him are on a mission, but when he's back, I'll.. talk. To him." You gave a light smile at her words. "Are you tired? I bet you couldn't sleep without him. I.. I just don't think he realizes how he treats you." You nodded, and she walked you to your large bedroom. She let you lay down, then turned off the lights and closed the door. You laid there, sobbing until you eventually succumbed to the sleep you needed.

____________

When you woke up, you heard Toga screaming at the top of her lungs. You got up, and walked out into the large basement room. Tomura was fuming, but Toga didn't let up yelling at him. "Y/N is a sweet girl! And your a stupid fucking asshole who doesn't deserve to treat her like this! I heard you say you didn't care! I came out and she was sobbing!" Her bright yellow eyes turning orange. "Oh my God, shut the fuck up!" He looked over. Your heart sunk hearing him say that. "Fuck...
y/n, Darling please!" You snarled at him. "I'm leaving. Toga can you come with?" Tomura whispered something into her ear. She nodded, taking you outside with her. "Y/N?" You turned to look at her. "He told me to tell you I'm protecting you, and he loves you." You started crying. "All I want is him! I don't want to leave! I want to stay here, and cuddle with him after he tells me he's sorry and he loves me!" Toga went back Inside. You sat on the ground in a ball in the alley. Tomura came out, Toga behind him. "I-im sorry. I don't know what came over me. Come here darling." You got up sobbing and walked over, immediately plunging you head into his chest. "Do you wanna go lay down?" You started having a breakdown. "Why do you love me! Do you love me?! I don't know why I love you. I just do. But Tomura! I want love back! Please!" You whined. "God y/n. I'm sorry. You don't know how much I would do to keep you. I would and have killed for you. And I'd do it again. But I can't just get rid of my villain status and start being normal. So can you just be my sweet little girlfriend? Who's there on missions, and takes care of me?" You nodded. He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around him. He held tightly, and the other villains gave looks as he easily carried you into the basement, into your room. "I'm sorry." He pulled  you a passionate kiss. He pushed you onto the bed, then cuddled up beside you. "I'll take care of you. And you'll take care of me." You gave a soft smiled into his neck. "I missed you. Alot.. I didn't sleep." He frowned. "Then go to sleep right now." You agreed, falling asleep in his arms.

Tbh I think we needed an angst chapter, but I'm not sure this is good, let me know if you have any story ideas I could add in the comments!