•Why?•

You woke up in your own bed, with a text from Tomura "Sorry I had to bring you home. There was business I had to take care of." You looked down sadly, realizing you were alone. Again. Until you got a call. "Hello, is this Y/N?" You looked at the number.

"Yes."

"Your father. He got hurt."

"What do you mean."

"He's in the hospital. Major injuries. Coma, even."

"Oh, my God. I'm coming right now."

You hung up the phone, running to your door. You slipped on shoes, and ran. Ran until you couldn't breath. You knocked into someone, but didn't stop. You ran into the hospital,and immediately went to the er part. "Do you know which room that Yarzui
YL/N is? I was told he had gotten hurt and was in the hospital." You were crying, and the woman Said, "Yes! Follow me, quickly." You hurried behind her, tears streaming down your face when you finally caught sight of your father. You ran to him, not touching him seeing everything he was hooked up to. You sat there, for hours, waiting for updates, whether he was ok. But it didn't come. So you fell asleep on a chair inside his room.

________

You woke up to frantic texts from Dabi and Tomura. Tomura texted "where are you? Are you ok? I told Dabi to come and check on you." From Dabi you got "He's really worried. Are you ok? You weren't home and your phone and shoes were gone." You smiled slightly at the care they both had for you, and texted both the same thing. "I'm fine. Just running on no sleep. My father is in a coma with serious injuries. He was hit by a stray power from his Hero trainer." You waited for them to text you back for hours, hoping maybe they would come visit or ask you how you're doing. But they never texted back. They said 'seen', but still. It was like they were ignoring you. You decided to buy some more comfortable clothes for the hospital, so you went to the mall. You were pretty focused on sweatpants, but out of the corner of your eye, you saw the all familiar face of Tomura. He had his 4 fingers on his neck, ready to grab him. You looked horrified. He looked around, when he locked eyes on you. Fear struck him. He let go and ran. Away from you. You were too tired to run after him, and all you could do for now was cry.

______

You were kicked out of the hospital because your father was being moved to a room where he could be observed. You walked out of the hospital with a bag. You walked out onto the road to cross it. Bright lights flashed, and you could feel yourself scraping the pavement. You couldn't move. It hurt so badly. The man in the car that hit you ran into the hospital, and came back with 2 men and a stretcher. You lay on, looking up through your bloodied face. You could feel it dripping down your whole body. They brought you into the hospital and started by cleaning you. They looked at all the deeps scars you had, and they stitched together the scar tissue. You were on lots of pain medication, and you couldn't feel anyhting except for a slow burn in your organs. You winced in pain every time a part for your body twitched. Or even moved at all.

_________

You weren't aloud to have your phone for 3 days after surgery and stitches. But it really didn't matter. No one cared or asked you how you had been. Why? Tomura just suddenly doesn't care? You know his villain agenda is important, but why doesn't he care? Your the one person he can touch, feel, love. Yet he avoids you like the plague. And you didn't even have to do anything. All you did was care for your father, get hit by a truck, and see someone you love threatening a highschooler from UA. That was all fine. The ignorance from them was not. Your whole body was battered and bruised. Barely could walk and do basic things, even now on the hospital. You spent the whole time in the hospital worrying about Tomura. Anything to get the pain off your mind. You decided to text him. "Hi. I hope your okay." You never got a text back.