•Princess•

You had just woken up. Tomura was still sleeping. He was curled up and visibly in pain. You wanted him to take medicine again, but didn't want to wake him up. You lightly shook his shoulder. His eyes fluttered but closed again. You lightly shook him again. He opened his eyes and stared at you through his shaggy hair that was flipped over his face. "Morning Darling." You blushed. "You looked like you were in pain. You should take more pain killers." He frowned. "I'm fine." He tried getting up. You pulled him back into the bed. "You need to heal. Please." He grunted. You got up and grabbed medicine for him. You brought it back and he hesitantly took it. He sat on the side of your bed and held you inbetween his legs with his head laid on your chest. "Sorry." You sighed. He lifted your leg up and sat you on his lap.

Quick question.
The ending of this story is coming in about 20 parts. I would like everyone to be slightly surprised at the ending so I'm doing voting for it early. So just vote for one of the 3 options.

Sad ending 1.

Peaceful ending 2.

Evil/Bad ending 3.

Vote in the comments ^_^

Sorry let me continue 🙂

You placed your hands on his neck and planted a kiss on his cheek. He gave you an unsettling smile. "Saw you on t.v." You lightly stroked his hair. He chuckled. "Yeah. We beat their asses." You smiled. "You had me worried when I saw you fall to the ground." He shifted. "One of them hit me." He looked angry. "What's wrong?" ,"I'm just angry I let one hit me. I know im not very agile, and my quirk doesn't help that, but still." You frowned. "It's fine. It's not like you could help it." He sighed and looked into your eyes. Then roughly kissed you, his hands gripping your waist as he explored your mouth once again. He pulled away and moved to planting light kisses on your neck. "I'm gonna go talk to Toga." He pulled away and stared at you. "Okay." He picked you up off his lap and laid back down. "Be right back." He smiled. You walked out of the room. Toga was sitting as the bar, very obviously bored. "I'm surprised your not messing with the new hostages." She shrugged. "They're not important kids! They're not class 1-A! They're all boring to me!" You sat down beside her with a sigh. She placed her head down on the table, pouting. You could hear Kurogiris hot breath as he stood behind you. "Miss y/n. Does Tomura need anything to eat?" You shifted towards him. "He might be hungry. I'll bring him something." Kurogiri bowed down as he went to the kitchen and started making something. He brought it back to you on a small plate. You grabbed it, taking it back to your room. "I brought you food." He straightened up. "Will you eat some with me?" He whimpered. You blushed as he smirked. "S-sure." You climbed onto the bed and moved beside him. You shyly ate as Tomura seemed quite hungry. "Thank you." He placed his lips onto your neck and gave you a small hickey. Your gaze slipped away from him. You grabbed the plate and slipped out of the bed, taking it to the kitchen and dropping it into the sink with a small crash. You sat down beside Toga again, who was now on the couch watching something. "I'm bored, y/n!" You melted into the comfortable seat. "Go torment the students? I dont really know what you guys do for fun since you can't go out." She gave you a glare, then am evil grin came up on her face as she leaped closer to you. "Can i.... send you outside with a disguise?" Your eyes widened. "But- tomura would be angry." She rolled her eyes. "Well your doing it! Mostly because I want to do your makeup but-" She excitedly hopped up from the couch, bringing you with her. She eagerly grabbed the makeup and a random bottle of colored hairspray. She got it all over your face while putting it on, but wiped it off pretty quickly. Then she took about an hour to do your makeup. You slipped one of Tomuras hood that were laying around on, then set off outside, into the more busy parts of the city. It was buzzing with people, even as the evening set in. It was pretty. While living in it, you still never really saw the beauty. It was bright and beautiful. Then you remembered what you were out for. Toga wanted some random snacks, and you needed groceries in general. You stopped in a convenience store and got everything. You didn't want to just go back, so you made ramen and ate it in the store. Then you started the slow walk home and paranoia set in. You felt like people were watching your every move. The crowd started to become overwhelming as everyone had just gotten out of their jobs. You started breathing heavily as you started trying to run back to the house. You opened the door and slammed it closed, feeling like you were gonna fall over from jot being able to breathe. Toga was waiting in the basement. "Here." She took something out of the bad and handed it to you. "I don't need all of it." You took the grocery bags and put them away in the kitchen. Then you walked back into your room where Tomura lay sleeping. You sighed and changed into a pair of shorts, keeping his hoodie on. Then you went to the bathroom and washed everything off. Staring at yourself. You realized you had gotten skinnier. Not in a good way. Bags were showing under your eyes and your body was still lightly bruised from the UA encounters. You walked back and snuck under the covers with Tomura. He was facing your side already, so you snuggled closer into his grasp. You felt his breath get faster as he wrapped his arms around you warmly. "Goodnight, Princess." You put your head in his chest. "Goodnight." You said, muffled by his clothing. He chuckled and his breathing slowed again. You slowly went limp in his arms as you drifted into sleep aswell.