•Me or the Cat?•

He pulled you into the dark purple portal and into his room. You saw he had everything needed for a cat, and the little things sat in the corner, playing with a ball attached to his new cat tree. Tomura picked the cat up with 3 fingers and handed it to you. "Why 3 fingers?" You asked innocently. He hastily looked down. "It's My quirk. Anyhting I touch with 5 fingers disintegrates." He looked at you sadly. "Sorry for asking" you looked at him with sympathy and pulled him into a small embrace and he put his hands into fists, trying to embrace you back. You let go, and he has a saddened face, like he misses your touch. Tomura walks out of the room, and you follow him. Dabi and kurogiri are there, aswell as two other new people you haven't met. "Are you Y/N! I'm Toga, I've heard a loooot about you!" She squeeled, pulling you into an airtight hug. "Toga. Let her go." Toga let go of you, and backed up. You sat down at a bar stool, and Tomura sat beside you. Dabi sat down on the other side of you. "So, princess. Whyd you decide to come visit?" You blushed a bit, then managed to choke out "I wanted to check on the Kitten." Dabi smiled then whispered in your ear "Was this actually you wanting to spend time with Shiggy? Even though he stalked you, you seem to like him." He smirked at you. Dabi then heard you whisper under your breath "Maybe." Dabi laughed, and Shigaraki gave Dabi a confused look. Dabi just looked into his eyes giggling like a child. Shigaraki huffed a little bit and walked back into his room, thinking Dabi was laughing at him. You followed Shigaraki and he said "Were you laughing at me? And why did you come here in the first place. Was it me, or was it that damned cat!" You could see a slight blush with the little light in his room. Whether he was angry or flustered, didn't matter to you. "I came to visit you... Dabi asked me about it and was laughing when I said maybe I was here for you." You became unusually flustered, and he looked at you with a soft look. He used 2 of his fingers to make you look at him, then let go, looking down. You smiled, and then he said "You should go. You won't see me for quite a while. I just don't want you to worry." You looked worried, and he could tell. "Could I alteast have your number? To get in contact." Shigaraki nodded, and handed you a note with his number. "Kurogiri!" Tomura yelled as a portal to your apartment opened. You walked in, turning to look at Tomura before the portal closed behind you.