•I don't•

Tomura sent the girls away to Kurogiri. "I don't trust them."

"Just try? They could be telling the truth."

"Sure." He said raspily. "I have another meeting soon with the more important villains. You can stay, but we might be awhile." You nodded. "I'll sit on your lap again." You noticed his smile. "Good~" You blushed. He grabbed your waist and stared down at you possessively. "I-if only."

"Hmm? What did you say?"

"Nothing."

(Foreshadowing) He let go of your waist and sat down just as villains flooded into the basement. You quickly moved over and sat on his lap with your head on his shoulder. He felt light, like you had to hold yourself in his arms. Maybe you were just light headed. "Im gonna go lay down.. I don't feel good." You got off his lap and realized you were a bit wobbly. You fell into bed once you were in your room. You could barely move. "A-am I sick?" Your eyes closed. You had a weird dream. You were fighting with Tomura. But not yelling, physical  fighting. You could feel your body shaking and moving around while sleeping. You felt someone stroking your face and your eyes opened. "H-huh?" Your vision was a bit blurry. You knew it was Tomura, and knowing he was closer made you feel a bit better. "Are you.. are you... in reality?" You eyes opened wide you realized it was a long dream. You were asleep in Tomuras arms in his chair still. No one else was there anymore, and he was getting out of his seat with you in his arms. "What's wrong Darling?"

"W-weird dream. I'm fine now."

"Okay." He sat down on the couch and you were able to sprawl out more in his arms. He turned on a random movie. You contently watched, then Toga eventually joined. Tomura gave you a kiss on the lips, which turned into him pulling you into a rough make-out session. Toga looked over disgusted and left the room to go to the hostages. "Can we go do something?" (Hey guys this is the last chapter, the next book is going to be WAYYYY longer, and this is not the ending, I will be posting the ending right after I post this. Love yall </3)

"I know somewhere cool. Let's go." He got up and made you follow him. He took you outside and down a couple of alleyways, then up the stairs of a tall abandoned building. "This is so pretty." You looked over the edge. Tomura came behind you and grabbed your hand. "I know it is. And seeing you do this-" He let go of you. You started falling to the ground. "Make it real. Make it real." He stared over at you. You hit the ground and realized you were standing up in the basement. You wobbled into your room, hoping these were some sick hallucinations. Then you slowly started sinking into the ground. Yoi couldn't breathe. Then You woke up in your bed again.