•Tough Romance•

You go to work every day, getting weekly visits from Dabi. But today, you wanted to hang out with Tomura. You came through kurogiris portal, and immediately walked into Tomuras room. "Hey. I wanted to come see you." He looked at you, while also trying to play his video game. "Can I put your hair up? So it's not in your face while you play." He looked at you hesitantly. "Sure." You plopped down on his bed behind where we was sitting, and started putting his hair into a ponytail. You smiled happily, but Tomura seemed slightly annoyed. Dabi walked in, and seeing the scene infront of him started laughing. Tomura gave him a menacing look and he stopped. Tomura stopped playing video games eventually and sat beside you, silent. "Can I, cuddle you?" You knew Tomura was probably deprived of touch, and as a result of that, and the feeling you held for him, you Saud "uh sure" You could tell he was nervous, so you grabbed ahold of him once he finally layed down by you. He put his hands on your waist, and layed his head on your chest. You knew he hesitated on every single move he made, wondering if it would cut out eventually and he would hurt you. He didn't realize it, but you had already fallen asleep.

_______

You woke up to Shigarakis eyes staring at you, waiting for you to get up. "It's really late. You can go back to sleep if you wanna. I just felt you moving around and got up." You didn't want to say anything. So you pulled him back into your arms. You could feel the heat radiating off him, so you scooted as close as you could.

_______

Then Dabi just had to walk in "Aww my princess is someone's queen now." Tomura glared at him. He shrugged and walked out. You could feel him getting comfortable again as you had wrapped your legs around his lengthy body. He cradled your head in his arms as you slept like a baby. He woke up and left you alone. You woke up, startled and wondering where Tomura went. You went into the bar to find him and Dabi arguing over something stupid you weren't gonna pay attention to. You walked over to the bra. "Hi, Kurogiri." He looked at you. "Hello, Y/N, I hope you've been doing well these past few weeks." You smiled at him, and put your head down on the side of the couch. Tomura was already done arguing with Dabi, so he walked over and layed his head on your shoulder. You smiled, and Dabi gave you a confused look "wow, Shiggy, never seen you so affectionate towards someone." Dabi smiled. "Shut the fuck up or ill come over there and kill you right now." He said, trying to snuggle into the crook of your neck. Toga burst in, and immediately started off whispering with Dabi, both looking particularly evil. "Hey, Y/N I wanted to tell you I'll be gone for a couple weeks. I don't want you getting into it so do not convince Dabi to bring you back with him." Tomura said it very seriously, and you tried to understand. "Ok." I think he could tell there was disappointment in your voice do he held your hand. His dry skin was very calming to you for some reason. "I don't want you getting hurt." He said, slightly sad. You fell asleep at the T.V., Tomura still laying on you.