•The ending•

"Good morning." Tomura was awake, but didn't answer. Just stared at you with crazed eyes. His actions recently had been different, as if out of a fever dream. "I know what your thinking. You need to get into reality. Your uncle is waiting. So is your dad."

"W-what? What are you talking about."

"This isn't real. Wake up."

"Realize reality. Realize reality. Your not really here."

"No. No, no! No no no no no! I'm here. Your real. Are you okay? Tomura answer me." You took a step forward. "Stop. Are you tricking me." His eyes started changing colors. The room around you started moving, making you stumble around the room. "No!" You fell to the ground, but were caught. You couldn't move. Someone picked you up. Your vision started to clear. You were being set down onto the flood. In a padded room. "Y/N! Can you hear me? See me? Kuyushi get in here! Now!" Your eyes wandered around the room. "What? Where am I? Where's Tomura?"

"Look y/n. Your uncle will explain." Uncle kuyushi came into the room. "Why am I here? When am I here? Where is Tomura!"

"Y/N, please calm down." He pointed to the collar tightly hung on your neck. And the sweatpants and no-stringed hoodie. "Let me talk, and please don't interupt. You remember being taken to UA, right?"

"Yes."

"You never left UA. You went crazy after seeing Tomura leave you for a second time. On the top of the building, you never went with him. You hallucinated the rest. He's been tearing down the city. For you. It's probably been about a week in your hallucinations. But it's been over 5 months here. The entirety of Musutafa and Yokohama have been destroyed by him."

"R-really? No! It's not.. it's not true!"

"Wait. Before I talk more. I need to tell you..."

AND THATS THE ENDING GOOD LUCK LUV YALL AND THE 2ND BOOK IS COMING SOON <333333

Small note. Ending this story was really hard for me, but yall are gonna love book 2. If you need a more in-depth explanation, comment and just ask <3

Book 2 is going to be called, "The Memories We Lost." Very romantic, kinda chaotic I've already gotten some ideas.

🎉 You've finished reading ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝔻𝕣𝕦𝕘 (𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕜𝕚 𝕩 𝔽!ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣) 🎉