•New Found Power•

He pulled you into a nice Versace store, and picked out a very revealing dress. Sliky black. "It'll make your sexy curves stand out." You giggled nervously. He walked over to the checkout, leaving you alone. You sat for a second, worried what he would do of you did try to run. Everything hurt... being r@ped was bad, and being with the man who forced you to broke your spirit down. You made your happy face, and put on a show so he would be less strict. One you both left the store, he got a call and his face dropped. "Hey. Y/N. I searched you. How did your ex find out?" Your eyes widened. "I don't have anything, I d-dont know! Please!..." He tightly grabbed your arm and pulled you out of the store. A tear fell from your face. He shoved you into the back of his car, and sped back to the ware house he was keeping you in. He grabbed your chain and yanked you inside by the neck. "No, no! Please please, I didn't do anything! No, PLEASE!" He smacked you across the face. He pushed you as hard as he could, and you fell onto the concrete with a hard thud. He stood over you, eyes filled with rage. He kicked you in the face, causing you to start coming I'm and out if co consciousness as he turned youa round and started whipping you. "He'll never find you. There's no point in pleading. You collapsed to the floor, and went fully unconscious.

You woke up chained to the wall. You didn't move. You didn't even wanna try. He stood over you with a creepy smile. "Good morning. Princess." You started crying, arms tied you laid down, closing your eyes as if it was going to help you get away from his horrid gaze. "Look at me. Now." You could barely see from the pooling tears, but you got up and looked in the direction of his shadow. "Good." He walked away, leaving you alone and waiting for your tears to dry. Once they did, you started looking around at the room. It was gray, and was padded like a mental hospital. You kept searching around the room with your eyes, when you heard the large Grey door crack, signaling it being locked. Then the chains you were in unlocked. You started going psycho. You screamed at the top of your lungs, and the room started lighting up with blue lightning. The lights flicked off, and you heard all electronics start high driving. The door unlocked. But you couldn't stop. You were in a trance.