•Finally Cared About?•

You woke up, and Tomura was sitting on a bean bag chair playing video games. "Good morning, Princess." Tomura looked back at you with an embarrassed smile. You slowly got up and walked over to him, giving him a small kiss on the cheek. He looked down, flustered. You walked out into the bar. "Have you been okay Y/N? There were a lot of, noises last night. And after our sleepover, I didn't know if you were okay." You nodded. "Im okay. I was just a little frazzled yesterday. Just... Childhood stuff." She smiled. "Good! I hope to come to your house and get yelled at again!" You laughed at her enthusiasm, and sat beside Dabi. "Surprised you're not hanging out with the boss." He gave a haphazard laugh, and you stared at him slightly. "Hes playing a video game. I didn't wanna bother him." Dabi looked slightly annoyed. "Can I talk to you, alone?" He pulled you outside to talk. "You're too good for him. This is your only chance. He's not going to treat you how I will. Please, come with me." You sat, thinking deeply about how this could change your life. "I Love you. Lets go." He grabbed your hand, pulling you into an already set up portal from Kurogiri. It took you into your apartment, where all of you Dabi's things were being packed by Toga. "Come on Toga, Hurry!" She hurriedly shoved the last of your clothes in a random white bag. "Jesus! Im done! Lets go! I know damn well that weird new kid Geten is gonna tell him." She grabbed you and her bag, also quickly handing Dabi his. He grabbed you with his free hand and ran outside. So happy there were almost tears in his eyes. Toga jumped into the driver seat just as Dabi closed the door to the car you were now in. A large portal appeared, and two men ran out. One with ice powers, and Tomura. "Fuck! Toga, Go!" You were hyperventilating. "I thought we were peacefully leaving, Now theres a man with ice powers chasing us. Why is Tomura angry?" Dabi breathed heavily. "Well, let's just say he was planning on something, like taking the power you have. So he needs you." You started breaking down, realizing all of the memories, the pleasant, the torturous, the hurt, could've been avoided if you didnt meet the man who pulled you in like a drug...

Short chapter i know, but the next one is super Fucking long so.... yeah.