•Taking a Different Turn•

You woke up on top of Tomura. He looked down at you. "Hey, y/n... can I talk to you?" His voice cracked. "Yeah.."

"I don't want you to live like this. I'm a shit head and you shouldn't have to deal with it."

"But.. I love you."

"I- I- I love you too. I want us to have a family. But I don't know if we can do it considering I'm a villain. That's why I've decided to only go on important missions where I'm needed."

"Why can't I just help you. I could train my new power..."

"Yes. But I've wanted to protect you. This entire time."

"Okay." You hugged him, and he smiled. He hugged you back. But his smile became a frown when Toga came in. She smirked at him. "Toga, get the fuck out." She giggled and walked out. He sat up and picked you up. He carried you out of his room and sat down on the living room couch with you on his lap, still obviously tired and falling asleep. He stroked your hair, and you fell asleep on his chest. Some new faces were I'm the bar, but you didn't notice. Mr.Compress looked amused at you and Tomura. "So, boss has got a⁷ woman?" (I guess I never say it, but All for One is not in this AU, and he never existed.) "Shut the fuck up, Compress. She's sleeping dumbass."
He turned away. The other villains laughed at him. Tomura layed his head on your shoulder. "She looks so adorable I want to drink her blood!" Shigaraki gave her a very angry look. "She's mine, bitch." Toga giggled and smiled.

_____________

"Where are we?" You asked as you sat up on Tomuras lap. "On the couch. Everyone is on a mission except Toga and Kurogiri." You gave him a small hut passionately kiss. He made a slightly shocked face, then smirking and lifting your chin up into to a rough kiss. You blushed, and he pulled you closer into the kiss. You turned around to straddle him and make the kiss deeper. He pulled away. "Can we go lay down?" You nodded. He picked you up, and carried you into his room, laying you down then snuggling in beside you. He put his hands around your waist, pulling you closer to him. He kissed you on the neck, then left lovebites and hickeys on your neck. You moaned lightly into his ear. He stopped and kissed you on the lips. Then he snuggled into your slightly purple neck and fell asleep, still holding you.

Love you guys!!! I may be rewriting some of this story I just haven't been confident in the way its going and I wish you would leave suggestions! But, I may just change it on my own, love all my readers!!!