•Friendship•

You slowly made you way to the hospital. You noticed alot of the lights were off, but then remembered that it was later in the evening and patients are probably sleeping. You walked inside, heading to the desk. I'm here to visit my father, Yazui YL/N." You sat there for a moment as she looked at the screen. "Yes. Room 204." You nodded, and walked into the stairwell in order to go up to the second floor. You followed along the hallway until you reached 204. You knocked, and a short man in a doctors coat opened it. He waved his hand toward the bed in the room. "We've been doing tests, and he'll probably be out of it in about 5 months. He can't wake up any sooner, so we've induced him." The doctor looked at a clipboard, writing a small note. You looked at his state. Wires connected all over him, holding him down and giving him nutrients as he couldn't do it himself. It made light tears pool in your eyes, but you held them back to be strong, for him. You couldn't handle it anymore. You left quickly as tears almost rained out of your eyes. You realized you needed to hurry home before Toga and Twice made it. You ran through the rain and made it inside just as you saw a purple portal appear In your living room. "Hi Y/N! I hope you don't mind having a movie and girls night with me and twice!" She smiled brightly. "Yeah! I DONT WANT TO BE HERE." Hearing his split personality was amusing to you. Toga pulled out a couple of movies, and put one into your DVD player. "Come on! Let's watch." Toga pulled you beside her on the couch, and you both shared a blanket. "I love this movie. I HATE THIS MOVIE." Toga let out a giggle, and Twice smiled then frowned at her. You sat there with them, talking about life and watching the movie, when the topic of Tomura came up.

"So, how's the boss been treating you?"

"It's been quite rough actually."

"I'm sorry. He's really not good when it comes to girls. Or feelings."

"Yeah, I've kinda learned that. Dabis warned me. But I always come back to him. I can't stop."

"I feel that. He's pretty sweet to you compared to us. He likes you, just can't handle what comes with a relationship."

A small tear dripped down your face, and Toga quickly wiped it.

"Don't cry. It's not worth it."

You smiled. She happily looked at you, and Twice smiled with a slight concern. You loved the confidence Toga had, and the excitement she always shared with everyone she met. "Well. It's late. We should sleep. I don't want boss mad in the morning." You rolled your eyes. "Yeah, let's sleep." You layed your head back onto the couch as Toga and Twice closed their eyes. You and Toga snuggled under your blanket in a friendly cold way.

________

You woke up to screaming. Toga was covering your eats, and you could see Tomura screaming profanities at all of you. You were groggy and didn't understand until you heard Toga scream back. "All we did was cuddle you bitch! I'm straight anyways! We had to share a blanket for God's sake! Now you woke her up with your crazy ass attitude!" You looked at his angry face, moving closer to Toga with each scream of your voice. "You're scaring her! Stop!" Tears streamed out of your eyes as you felt someone pick you up. Scarred arms. It was dabi. He pulled your through a portal and took you into an unfamiliar room. "Im sorry. He came to get Toga and when he saw you two trying to sleep he could only think bad thoughts." Tears were still pouring out of your eyes, making them red. "I hung out with them... to make me feel better! Now I just ruined it all, because I was cold." Your body shook with sadness, and you couldn't breath. Your chest tightened and you backed into a corner. Your hands were shaking, and you kept slamming your head into the wall, screaming "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" All Dabi could do was watch your pain. He didn't know how to help.