•Damn•

UA: You slowly awoke up, eyes tear stained with dark eyebags. Aizawa had dropped off a uniform as clothing, and you only put on the skirt, keeping Tomuras hoodie on. Students sat around, as it was a Saturday. You walked down the hallway and they all stared at you as you sat down beside Mina. You saw two guys whispering to eachother. "Who are you?" The red haired one asked annoyed. "Your worst nightmare." You turned your eyes blue to scare them. "No, who are you." You shrugged. "LOVs biggest bosses girlfriend." He laughed. "Not you. You look too weak. He wouldn't like you." You giggled. "Yeah, we'll see about that." You started running out of the dorms. "Ah fuck! Weren't we supposed to make sure she didn't run?" The red haired one started chasing after you. Your skirt flowed up as you turned a corner and stood by it. The red haired one and mixed headed one ran by you, and by the time they realized you were going past the teachers office. Then a gray scarf grabbed you tightly, bringing yoi to the ground. "Fuck." He walked slowly over to you, then bent down. "Nice try." You shook your head. "Please. I just wanna be back with Tomura." He chuckled. "No. Let's go." He started using the scarf to drag your limp body on the floor. Then all might walked out. "Is she dead or something?" He made and annoyed face. "No, just being a difficult quirkless kid." When you heard that, you started angrily releasing your power, floating in the air with blue sparks going around you. "Maybe I shouldn't have said that." All might nodded as you fell back to the ground.  "Fuck you." He started dragging you again. "This is gonna be difficult if you don't stop." You rolled your eyes, standing up. "Go talk to the students." You walked back to the dorms. "Are you done running?" The red one chuckled. "From you? No." He sat back in his chair. "Can you tell me your names so I don't refer to you as red hair and pink hair?" They all said their full names out loud to you. "Now, whats yours." You turned. "Not telling you, just like I wouldn't tell Mina." Most of them looked at you with softened faces. Then Uraraka asked, "How does he... treat you?" You smirked. "He's.. temperamental. But very, very, sweet." She made a disappointed face. "He doesn't force you or anything?" You shook your head. "No. He changes his plans for me." You smiled. "Do you guys read or anything?" Ururaka nodded to you. "Yeah. We have a library, if you'd wanna see." You stood up. "Let's go, I guess." The weird Mineta kid kept staring at you, and it made you uncomfortable. Then Uraraka started walking behind you so he couldn't... look anymore. She took you to small room, with a bunch of books in it.

___________

LOV's pov: "Were speeding this up. 2 weeks at most. I need her." Compress looked up. "With the rate were getting villains, I don't think we can do that. " Shigaraki growled at him. "Make it work! I need her back." He shrugged at the other villains searching through maps. "What are we doing with these brats.","Not sure, they think we only have one." Compress chuckled. "Give one back? And keep the other thinking he's just missing?" Shigaraki smiled. "Perfect. I'm gonna call them. Be right back." He smirked. "UA high school what do you need."

"Give me y/n, and I'll give back the little bakugo brat. We couldn't get the one I wanted anyways."

"Nezu! Aizawa! Get in here."

"If you say no, I'll put your little school into the ground, burning in flames."

"For student safety since one is missing. We'll do it."

"I'll give you the location to the top of an unmarked building. Abandoned. Leave y/n there, and I'll leave your student."

"Fine."

"Glad you accepted... location is xxxx. 2 days from now." He quickly hung up the call. "There. You have 2 days. Their not just gonna do a switch." Toga turned to Tomura. "Why can't we let y/n use her powers? We know she can. Did you see her eyes as you left?" Tomura turned with glistening eyes. "Do you think for a second, I want her to risk hurting herself again?" Toga shook her head and put it down. "Okay. Are we ready for this?", Twice turned to Tomura. "Yeah. I think we have enough. We've been working quite fast. NO WE HAVENT WERE ALL GONNA DIE NO! dont listen to him sorry. LISTEN TO ME IM RIGHT." He turned slightly embarrassed by his personalities. Tomura smirked. "Take a rest. Then we go."