•This is so different..•

You woke up alone, no sign of him. It really hurt to miss them. But you checked your job applications, and one hired you. It was a small payload, but enough to afford living off dollar store ramen. You put on the nicest clothes you still owned. Then left your house, not hopeful at all for what the day would bring. You checked your phone a couple of times just so you weren't late. The job that hired you was at another bar. Because of the old bartender experience you had, they needed to hire you. But it was long hours. You woke up later in the day, and your job was from 1pm to 10pm. You started by serving people bar snacks, as it was way too early for alcohol. For most people, that is. You practically sat doing nothing for the first 4 hours, until 5pm, or happy hour. Then the bar became flooded with people. People that didn't look good. You tried not to worry, and kept a smile on your face as you served people drinks. "Your a new employee, aren't you?" A taller guy asked. "Yeah. First day." He smirked. "I can see you have experience though." The man said, taking a sip of his drink. You laughed a bit. "Yeah.." You walked away to help another customer, but he called you over again. "Hey, would you wanna go on a lunch date with me? Tomorrow? Ill give you my number after your shift." You nodded, smiling for the first time in a while. He laughed, and you could see obvious blushing on his face. But something looked a little familiar. But you gave up thinking about it. He eventually left, but once your shift ended and you left the bar, you realized he had come back to wait for you. "Hey cutie." He said, smiling at you, a bit drunk. "You remind me of someone." He giggled. "Well, I guess so. Can I get your number now?" He handed you his phone. You entered your number. "Text me?" He nodded, happily walking away. You called an uber,, and waited another 20 minutes at the bar for it. It finally came, but something was off about the driver. You ignored it. He took you home, and you sat on your couch, questioning whether to go to sleep or do something else. But you decided to sleep on the couch. It reminded you of your time with Toga and Dabi. You missed them already. You then slowly fell asleep on your small, uncomfortable couch.

"Why did I have to wake up..." You moaned to your self as you turned around, trying to fall back asleep. You hesitantly got up, and decided to go to the store. You got dressed in casual clothing, and called an uber for you. It was the same weird driver from before. You got in and tried to focus on the good of waking up. Then you realized you were going down an alley, not to the store. "Umm where are we going?" The driver screeched to a stop, making you lurch forward. He turned around, jumping onto you in the back seat, putting cloth over your mouth as you went limp in his arms.