•Did he leave too?•

You woke up by yourself, forgetting some of last night's adventures. You remembered having sex, and wandering through a casino with Dabi. You remembered him touching your body, making you moan. Then you realized how aline you were, once again. Then Toga walked in. "Sorry Dabi left you alone in here.." You nodded tiredly. "It's okay, I guess." Toga frowned. "It doesn't seem okay." You nodded a little bit. "I can go get him, atleast I can try..." You almost had a tear drop down your face. "Can you? Please?" She nodded, and ran out. You curled up into a ball. Something about this place didn't feel right. Maybe it wasn't the place, but the person. Your mind was filled with countless thoughts. Your love for both of them. Shigaraki was true love but wasn't a good person. Neither is Dabi, but he shows care. Your just not sure if you can really show it back. Your not sure if either of them are... right. Your thoughts were interuppted by Toga coming in, out of breath. "He yelled at me... Im sorry. He's really busy right now." A tear did come down your face this time. After the trauma of running from Tomura, he won't even come say hi the morning after you made love to each other. Toga looked at you sympathetically, turning away as she couldn't stand the sight of you crying. "Why can't he just come say hello? We made love!" Toga sighed. "Im.... sorry. He told me he'd visit you later." You were angry now. "What am I supposed to do? Sit in this place, alone, for hours! Just because he can't make time for me... You know what, it's okay." You curled back up into a ball in the corner of the room. You sat on your phone. Toga had already left. You watched whatever was on tiktok, and kept looking at Amazon. You weren't angry or sad anymore, just sick of waiting. After what felt like forever, there was a knock on the door, and a soft male voice on the other side. "Can I come in?" You weren't sure what to say. Your voice was shaky. "Ye-yeah." He opened the door and sat on the bed. "I'm sorry. Toga told me I made you cry." You nodded, and stayed in your corner. "I was busy.. there was nothing I could do..." He moved beside you. He towered over you, even when sitting. He turned, grabbing your chin to make you look at him. He kissed you. You let him take over, and you were making out. He stopped every few second to bit and leave hickeys on your neck. You pulled away, staring into his eyes. "I'm not sure... about... this." He looked as if he was going to cry. "Look, I know shigarakis a bad person, but I feel like I can't live without him." Dabi nodded. "I understand that. I could arrange a meeting with him?" You nodded, slightly happy. He nodded aswell, opening his phone, calling someone, then walking out of the room. You heard slight yelling, then calm conversation. Dabi came back in. "Come on." You got up and followed him. "This was short lived, but I still wish you the best for whatever decision you make." You started crying again. "I'm sorry! I don't know what I want anymore! All my decisions feel wrong! I'm messing up everything!..." You stood, crying, for a couple minutes while you calmed down. Dabi didn't say anything to you. You followed again. You were in a plain white room, where Tomura stood, pacing back and forth. He turned when he heard footsteps. You started crying. You ran to him, and he opened his arms, still hesitating because of his quirk. You jumped onto him, practically pushing him into the wall. "I- I- I really missed you..." You burst out crying hearing his words. "I'm sorry I ever left. I never know what decision I really want to make. Are you okay? I saw what happened to the car.." He nodded. "So is the other guy, Geten." You nodded. You didn't know what to say anymore. So you kissed him. He grabbed your head and pulled you closer to him. You put your arms around him. He moved his hands to your waist to hold you. You could hear Dabi walking away. You felt bad, but you realized he wasn't the person for you. "If your ready, we can go back?" You nodded at him. "Okay, come on." He picked you up and carried you to a small cat, that already had your bags in it. "What are these?" You looked at them. "Those are mine. I don't know how they got here though." Tomura thought. "It was probably Dabi. Anyways, come on, Honey." You got in the car, and went on the way.