•You Love Me?•

You were finally discharged and able to make it home. You sat in your bed, every move to get into it hurting. You decided you were done. Done with worrying about Tomura, and done with the ignorance they had. You really weren't in the mood to talk in person, so you texted Tomura. "I have just gotten discharged from the hospital. Do not come to my house. I'm not planning on talking to you." You cried, but knew it would be better for your mental health. Worrying made you anxious. Better to stop then keep making it worse. You sat in bed for 2 days, defeated. Not ding anything had your body hyper heal and most wounds and bruises were gone. You had a slight wobble in your walk and a couple barely noticeable bruises, but you felt fine now. You wanted to go out. There was a party happening at a mansion a couple blocks away from your house. A friend, Malina, picked you up and brought you with her. You wore a short black dress with 6' inch heels. (Yes these next few scenes are based on Escapism the new ish song) You walked in together and went into the basement where almost everybody was. You sipped champagne from a glass while talking to a taller blonde boy. He was flirting, and you were going along with it. Someone in the crowd had brought weed, and you didn't want any. But the smoke was everywhere, affecting almost every single person in the room. You started a feel different. You felt like life was fine. Nothing was falling apart, and you weren't doing this to get away from a heartbreak from someone you weren't even officially with. Then out of the corner of your eye you saw the light blue hair you loved. You didn't pay any attention to it, and kept flirting with the blonde. Karina came up and made small talk for a little while, then said she was leaving. You said your goodbyes, and she left. You saw blue hair swiftly walking towards you, and all your drunk self did was laugh. Your eyes were red and you were pretty intoxicated. "Who is this? Y/N." You smiled, and said "Oh. This is the cute guy I'm talking to. Now go." You smiled, and blondie and you continued to talk. "We need to talk, alone." You frowned. "I'll be right back, blondie." He winked and you smiled. Tomura pulled you into a small room. "What the absolute fuck was that?" He said, angrily. "I already told you I'm not talking to you! I was in the hospital for about 5 days. And the one time I did see you, before I was hit by a fucking truck! Was when you were threatening a UA high schooler." You screamed at him, about to barge out of the closet before he grabbed your face and pulled you into a kiss. "I'm. Sorry. I don't want you getting hurt." You made and angry frown, and pushed him to the side, leaving the room and going back to the Blonde. "Hey, your like, beautiful." You smiled at him. "And your handsome." He looked at you with a flirty smirk. Tomura grabbed you by the hand, practically dragging you outside. "Please. Your hurting me." He whined, a tear falling down his face. You weren't drunk any more. Emotion flowed through your body, bursting. You let out an array of tears, practically bawling into Tomuras shoulder. He carried you back to his car, carefully. You sat with your head in your knees while neither of you talked on the way back to your apartment. He looked sad and hurt. You were all of those things. But you felt a deep betrayal. "You know," You glared at him. "No. I don't. I don't Tomura. And I probably never will to be completely honest." You cried into your knees, hyperventilating. You breathing slowed and got heavier with each tear. You were gasping for air through the cries. He stopped the car. He got out and walked to your side. He opened you door, and picked you up similarly to how someone would carry their baby. You didn't speak. Or even look in Tomuras direction. He carried you into your room and layed you down. You moved and turned away from him, getting under your white comforter. He slid into bed behind you, afraid to touch you in fear of hurting you. He turned away from you, and you turned into his back. You snuggled into his shoulder and felt his warmth. He turned around, softly kissing your lips. You kissed his forehead, and settled into his chest, falling asleep. He put his arms around you, and you wrapped a leg around him. He fell asleep, and you ended up with your legs grasping him.