•Rebounds•

You woke up on top of Tomura, your head resting on his chest. You looked up at him to see a flustered smile. You layed your head back down, and he stroked your hair sweetly. You snuggled into him, forcing your self under the same blanket as him. "I'm gonna have to go soon. Dabi was on an important mission and you were lucky he convinced me to come and get you last night." You frowned. "Really? So it was Dabi. Of course you couldn't care enough to think of it yourself. You got up swiftly, changing. "No, that's not what I meant, I'm sorry-" You glared. "That's was you make it seem like. And if your so busy, leave." His hands turned into fists as he angrily looked at you. A portal opened, and he walked through it, looking back for a second before leaving. You cried. Dabi, hurt and stumbling, decided to come visit you. The mess he saw made him hurry to your side. "What's wrong, Princess? What did he say?" You looked at him, tears streaming down your face. "He, he-e told me that th- the only r-reason he came was b-because you told him to." Dabi looked angry. But his look turned soft as he looked back at you. "I thought he wanted to go. I'm sorry. I'll talk to him. We've been busy. But never busy enough not for him to visit you. His hand rested on yours, making you shake. "Well, I gotta go. Toga is gonna come over tomorrow night though. She wants to have a movie night with you and Twice." You looked at him, still crying, but a small smile creeped up onto your face. He smiled at you happily. He waved at you as he left still trying to smile as the anger crept up into him.

________

"Tomura Shigaraki! What the fuck did you say to her! She's sitting there, fucking bawling because you practically told her I was the only one who cared about her!" Dabi fumed. Sparks flew from his hands as he burst into Tomuras room. "Oh my God! This fucking shit again? I'm not even bothering this time." Tomura looked at Dabi, then kept planning on his table. "Wow.... you really are heartless aren't you?" Tomuras eyes grazed Dabis, and Dabi almost noticed a tear. "I'm sorry. I'm leaving." Dabi walked out and slipped into his own room. Dabi sat on his bed, lonely. He decided to play with a spark. He flipped it from each hand, up into the air higher the faster he did. The fire almost grazed the ceiling, and Dabi stopped. He looked around his empty room.

______

You sat by your closet for about 30 more minutes before you finally got up. You decided to visit your dad in the hospital. You put on a hoodie, (one that Shigaraki had left) and a pair of thick leggings. You grabbed your purse and headed out, walking directly on the side walk.