•What the fuck!•

You woke up in an unfamiliar room, and started freaking out. Until you remembered you had just taken an hour long drive here. It was a nice room, and for once, looked like a real house. "I see you looking around. Do you like it?" He gave you a nervous look. "I love it. But no matter where I am ill like it. As long as your here with me." He blushed and put his hood up. You laid closer to his chest and snuggled into it. "I gotta go talk to the others. You can come with, but it's a bigger meeting in the large basement room. You shrugged. "I wanna come lay on you." He nodded. "Come on." You smiled, walking behind him into the room. Everyone was waiting for him. He sat down in a chair, then you sat sideways on his lap, leaning into his shoulder. He had his hand around your back. "Who's the shorty?" Shigarakis small smile turned into an annoyed frown. "None of your God damn business, Geten." The white haired man sat back in his chair. "So, Compress, your story doesn't make any fucking sense. So what the fuck happened." Compress raised his hands. "Fine. They followed me back because I left a marble, which led them in the right direction." Tomura angrily barked at him. "How the fuck are you so stupid! Leave, your suspended from missions." Compress quickly got up and left. "So! What is our next mission!?" Toga excitedly said, practically jumping put of her chair. "I wanna attack UA. Full attack. The whole school, not while they're on a trip." Kurogiri stared. "Won't we need Compress? Wouldn't you like to.. kidnap one?" Shigaraki made a small smile. "Good idea. I'll talk to him." You stirred. He stroked your hair. "Toga. Go tell him. Geten, get the other strong villains. Maybe 8. I think we can handle it." Geten nodded getting up and walking out. "Kurogiri? Can you make y/n food?" He nodded, also walking out. "The rest of you can leave. Come back tomorrow before we attack." They all pushed in their chairs, and went out the back door of the small house. Tomura picked you up, and sat down on the couch with you still laying in him. He whispered. "Y/n. Do you wan food? Also, I need to talk to you." Yoi groggily sat up. "Yeah I'm a bit hungry. What did you need to talk about?" He made a saddened face. "We all are going on an important mission tomorrow. And they could find our location again, which means I want you to come with. But stay by me, unless I tell you to go somewhere." You nodded at him. Then kurogiri brought over some grilled cheese. "Tomura, do you wanna split it?" He thought about it. "Sure." You grabbed a half of the sandwich and handed it to him. He took a small bite. You were hungry, and took small but fast bites. Tomura smiled at you as you finished yours and he finished his. He then whispered in your ear. "Wanna go to our room?" You giggled. "Of course." He got up, grabbing your hand so you followed him.

(Yall just letting you know, this chapter is gonna be about 2,000 words, I got some IDEAS.)

Tomura opened the door to your room, then closed and locked it behind him. He pushed you on the bed, and stood on the edge of it. "Turn around, Darling." You turned around, and moved your butt towards him. He slowly pulled down his pants, and also pulled down yours. He took down your panties, then his boxers. He grabbed your ass, pulling it closer to stick it in. You moaned lightly, and he pushed in deeper. You moaned louder. He started quickly going in and out, making you moan loudly. He grabbed you waist, and started hitting harder from the back. There was a light clapping noise, along with groaning from Tomura. He moved his head from standing, down to your neck to give it light bites. He kissed and licked on it, and you were loudly moaning. He started groaning harder and harder, until eventually he came inside you which made you moan even louder than before. He pulled out, and watched the juices flow out of you. "I'll be right back Darling. Stay there." He quickly ran out, closing the door and immediately came back inside closing the door again. He slowly wiped you with a rag, then flipped you over to lean over you and give you a kiss. "Can we cuddle now?" He chuckled. "Always. I'm gonna put clothes on your first. He put a sweatshirt on, and put his larger sweater on you. He climbed over you, then pulled you on top so you could lay on his chest. You hugged him tightly, and he put his arms on your waist. "I love you." He smiled and kissed your cheek. "I love you too." You slowly fell alseep, and so did Tomura.