•Drunk Desires•

You were still heavily drunk when you woke up, and Togas sleeping face on your ass was quite the sight to see. You yelled loudly and got up, Toga getting up and looking around. "W-what is it! What happened!" She was half asleep, waddling over to you drunkenly. "Kurogiri, is Tomura home?" He nodded. You smiled and melted. You wobbled into your room, and Tomura was sitting awkwardly on his phone, legs open. You jumped onto him, but he was obviously not amused. But you wanted to fix that. You whispered in his ear. "I want you~" He blushed and made a lustful smirk towards you. You straddled him, and felt him growing under you. "Wait, Y/N, are you drunk?" You blushed. "Yes, but I give my full consent for you to fuck me." He smirked, pulling your pants and panties down. You pulled his down, and he lifted your shirt to feel up and down your breasts. You slid onto his throbbing member. He groaned. He put his hands on your waist, and started lifting you quickly up and down. You moaned loudly and started kissing his neck. He groaned at each moan, his grip on your waist loosening with each sloppy movement up and down. You were both dripping, and then he cummed inside of you. You slid off him and then quietly laid on his chest, taking in the moment.