CHAPTER 29

[CIty of Rampage Part 2]

Nasaksihan nina Silver at ng sanggano na tumulong sa kan’yang makatakas sa ilusyon, ang malakas na pwersang kumawala sa misteryosong lalaki.

There is complete chaos, and the city alarm goes off. 

The goon readies himself because he knows that's what he's supposed to do as a pack of wolves charges towards them. 

The command was in his favor: “Follow him!”

“Thanks, old man!” he exclaimed before chasing after the enigmatic man in all black. 

That was a long run that seemed to go on forever.
He pursued the man in black for what seemed like hours without knowing where he was going or whether he would ever catch up to him. 

But he persisted in trying. 

If he was caught, he tried his best to 
alter a few things. 

Suddenly, the man made an unusually high jump at the top of a two-story house. Silver was in shock but tried the same thing and assumed he was also abnormal.

The chase and run continued on top of the houses, dodging chimneys and antennae, until the guy attempted to jump into a higher building. Silver, however, is still tenacious.

They were almost running at the same speed, but Silver was taken aback by the unexpected punch with magnetic force and stumbled back, yet he did not give up.

Silver caught another jump from the enigmatic man. He stood up and made the decision to stop him from escaping. He started to pursue the enigmatic man but stopped when he saw the dizzying top of a twenty-story structure. 

He was aware of his racing heart. 

At first, he doubted that he could succeed. He hasn't changed; he’s still the weak, cowardly boy. 

But after some reflection, he realizes that while living in Etherea, he had changed.

“Del Grande, you can do it!” he said to himself, gathering all his courage, and leaping with all his might.

Silver made a slow motion, breath taking attempt to jump from the top of a twenty-story building to another building just to run after the guy wearing an all black suit. He knew, he was one of them, one of those wolf rebels. He jumped again from different buildings to one another. He has no plan to let him escape. He will defeat that rebel and every rebel that comes his way and take back the high priestess.

He yelled, “Stop!”

He abruptly came to a stop as he caught a glimpse of the breathtaking view from the top of the structure.

That led nowhere. . .

He is unable to leave the building where he was trapped. The only thing left for him to do was confront Silver once more, staring into his intensely blue eyes.

“You have no choice but to fight me. Stop running, Let’s end this right here, right now!” Silver bravely said.

However, no answer came from him. The guy just smiled at him, hiding his eyes under his hood; his whole face can’t be seen clearly since the hood is too big for him.

“Who are you?” Silver almost stuttered, like they had met before.

But he did not answer and stepped back slowly near the fearsome edge of the building, like he was attempting to jump, and it is way better to die than to let him get caught. Silver was petrified by the sudden behavior of the guy. He ran after him to stop what he was planning, but it was too late. He had already leapt off the building, leaving Silver in shock.