The Bar Crawl Part Two

BAKUGO'S POV

"Uno!" Midoriya yelled as he threw a red four on top of the stack. Unfortunately for him, I didn't have a red or a four. I set down my draw four, earning a groan and a pout.

"No fair!" He whined with picking up his new cards.

"I don't make the rules." I shrugged. He picked up his drink and downed the rest of it.

"No, but you could have been nice to me." He pouted while glaring at me. His lips were swollen from him biting them through the several games we played tonight. I never noticed how beautiful and full his lips were. It's probably the alcohol, but I've struggled to pull my eyes away from his cupid's bow on his upper lip.

"What's the new color?" He asked. Well, more like slurred. We had one more bar to go, but we were both far from sober.

I looked down at my cards. Unfortunately for him, he didn't have a chance to win. I tossed my blue skip on the top of the deck before claiming Uno. Since I skipped him, it was back to my turn. I set my last card on the top of the stack with an innocent smile.

"That's what, five to none?" He asked with a defeating sigh as he placed his cards on the table. "I don't want to play with you anymore." He pouted.

"Are you a sore loser?"

"I think we've already established this," he replied. I began cleaning up our cards since there was only an hour left before the bars closed, and we still had one more to go.

"Do you want to grab our last shot while I clean up?" I asked. He nodded and pushed himself to his feet. I'm glad the bar was in front of me, not behind me. It was easier to watch him graciously move across the bar. I don't think he understands how good he looks in those jeans. They hug his thighs and ass perfectly.

My eyes never left him as I shoved the cards back into the box. When I was done cleaning up, he was on his way back. I left the cards on the table and crossed the room to meet him halfway. We were both wobbling with every step we took, but I wasn't trying to carry two shots across the room.

"Our IDs are in my pocket," he informed me while handing me my shot. "It's just whiskey."

"Just whiskey?" I chuckled while bringing the glass to my mouth, tossing my head back, and downing it in one go. Whiskey was never my preferred drink. It gave me flashbacks to my college days, which I would rather not remember. It wasn't horrible, but I hated looking back and seeing the person I was.

"Are you ready to head out?" Midoriya asked while grabbing the empty glass from my hand. I didn't realize how close he was to me until he grabbed that glass. I don't think a piece of paper could slide between our chests without getting ruined.

His cheeks were flushed pink as his bright green irises locked on mine. His warm breath tickled the stubble on my chin since he was a few inches shorter than me. My fists clenched by my sides, determined not to reach out for him.

"Yeah, let's get going," I whispered while keeping my eyes locked on his.

After we pulled ourselves out of whatever trance we were in, we took the empty shot glasses back to the bar before moving on to the next location. I'm not one for group games, but I'm too out of my mind to care. It took us twenty minutes to stumble four blocks. If I had a nickel for every time one of us tripped over our own two feet or on the air, I would probably have saved enough up for the cab ride home.

After showing our IDs and scanning our tickets, we walked into the last bar for the night. It was in full swing as we walked up to the bar. People were scattered everywhere, playing numerous games. I let Midoriya order for the both of us while I took in our surroundings. Although I'm drunk beyond my usual limit, I'm not drunk enough to want to play any of these games with a shit-ton of random strangers.