Falling

BAKUGO'S POV

"Uraraka and Iida were really pissed when I told them they had to stay until they hit the eight-hour mark." Midoriya sighed as he plopped back on my bed.

"They're salary, right?" He nodded. "They shouldn't get paid for a full work week if they're two or three hours late every day."

He ran a hand through his hair. "That's what I said. I told them that they had to show up on time if they wanted to leave on time."

Which was fair. From what he's told me so far and what I saw when we were over there for lunch, he's had one hell of a day.

I hung my jacket and tie up next to his before plopping down next to him. "How was your day?" he asked.

"Not nearly as rough as yours, but it wasn't that great either. I had to have a one-on-one with everybody to find out what was going on. Apparently, they're all fucking clueless. Nobody has been helping them. Aizawa was just throwing assignments at them without providing information or guidance." A team should be somewhat efficient without a leader, but not completely. There's a reason they have one.

"Same here. You don't want to know how bad I'm going to yell at Yamada when he gets back from his conference. They can't take us away from our teams and expect them to function completely. They need someone they can go to. They need someone to help and lead them when they don't know what they're doing."

I'm with him on that. Aizawa is going to get a piece of my mind. They can punish us, but they shouldn't punish our teams for our mistakes, which is what's happening. My idiots haven't had a real lunch break since I left. That shit doesn't fly with me.

"What are we doing for dinner?" He asked. I'm glad he changed the subject. I don't want to rile myself up with anger. I want to focus on spending my time with him.

"Do you want me to cook, or do you want to order in?" I asked.

"You're going to tell me you feel like cooking?" He chuckled. "You look more exhausted than I do."

I ran my eyes over his face. He had dark bags under his eyes and a frown on his face. "Are you sure about that?" I asked.

"I don't feel that tired... just defeated, I guess," he shrugged. "Hopefully, a good dinner will distract me."

I rolled to my side with a smirk. "I know something else that could distract you." I set my left hand on his chest.

He flashed me a grin. "Yeah? Care to show me what that is?" His green eyes locked on mine. He had eyes that I could get lost in forever. My eyes trailed down to his lips and back up.

I slid my hand from his stomach to his waist before turning him to face me. "Before or after I order us dinner?" I asked.

"Both," he replied before claiming my lips with his.

I'll never get tired of how his warm and soft lips feel against mine. I can't wait until our year is up. I intend to kiss him like this every chance I get.

I tightened my grip on his waist before rolling to my back and pulling him on top of me. He continued kissing me slowly while adjusting his legs to straddle me. My fingers traced up and down his back as I pulled him closer.

The need to take his clothes off washed over me again. I want to strip him down to nothing and fuck him in every position on this bed. I'm trying to refrain from doing that because I don't know if I can handle it. Having him in every way I want him just for us not to be able to do anything else until our year ends. It's already going to be hard after this week because he's staying here and kissing me as fiercely as he is now. I don't think I would be okay if we had sex, and then I couldn't touch him for eleven more months.

He ground his hips against mine while gently biting my lower lip. Yeah, I really want to strip him naked.

I could feel his hard dick pressing against my semi-hard-on through our sweats. My tongue swiped across his lower lip, silently asking him to open his mouth. He wasted no time in doing so. My tongue invaded his mouth, eagerly exploring every inch of him I could. The coffee he drinks in his office is better than the shit we have in the basement.

My right hand moved up to his head before my fingers threaded through his hair. Despite his hair being frizzy after a long day at the office, it's still as soft as it always is.

I pulled away from his lips, shoving my head further into the pillows. "We should probably order dinner soon."

I couldn't tell if he was frustrated or upset that I was stopping. He wants me as badly as I want him, and I know it. But he has better self-control than I do. He doesn't struggle to keep his hands off me while we're at work. Every time I see him, I have to stay a few feet away. If I didn't, I would scoop him into my arms and kiss him until we ran out of breath. He gets under my skin in the best ways possible.

"How does sushi sound?" Midoriya asked.

"Sounds good," I replied. He dropped his head and gave me another quick peck before rolling off me. I grabbed my phone off the end table and pulled up the menu for my favorite sushi place in the city. After putting in my order, I handed the phone to him so he could do the same.

"I'll stop by the atm tomorrow and grab some cash," he said while placing the order.

"I'm not worried about it." I shrugged. "You can buy us dinner some other time this week." I grabbed my phone from him and set it back on the table. "Now that the food is done-" I rolled on top of him, grabbed his hands, and pinned them above his head. "-we can continue."

His eyes focused on mine as he pulled his bottom lip between his teeth. Having him under me with his arms pinned turned me on so fucking fast. Although I don't plan on taking his clothes off tonight, I don't think I'm going to make it the entire week without doing so.

He's so fucking perfect. His green curls, emerald eyes, and how he focused on me like I was the only person in existence. Every fucking thing he did and every fucking thing about him is too damn perfect.

I bent down and roughly smashed my lips against his.

I knew I liked him a lot. I wasn't sure if I was officially falling for him, but I'm positive now. I'm falling for him so fucking fast. I just hope I'm strong enough to hold back the next eleven months. If I'm not, I could ruin everything I've worked so fucking hard for.