I Want You

MIDORIYA'S POV

Bakugo's hands were roaming my body, touching every inch of my skin that he could. My body felt like it was on fire as his fingers lightly traced the outline of my softened six-pack.

His lips moved against mine with more passion than I thought he was capable of. We've been teasing each other all week, and I think it's made us more horny than we realized.

We only separated our lips long enough to rip off each other's clothes. We still wore our briefs while the rest of our clothes were in a small pile on the floor. Well, I can't guarantee they're in a pile. We weren't being careful about what direction we were throwing everything when it got removed from our bodies.

"How much prep do you need?" Bakugo asked after finally separating our lips for more than two seconds.

"Not a lot," I replied. I liked the burn, so I hated being prepped perfectly.

His right hand moved from my abs to the elastic on my briefs. "That's good. I don't think I can be patient for much longer." He sent me a quick wink before grabbing the front of my underwear and pulling them down enough for my raging hard-on to spring free.

He roughly grabbed my dick before rubbing his thumb over my slit to spread my pre-come. I squeezed my eyes shut and moaned loudly. I've been aching for this friction since we were back in his office. I thought I was going to explode before we got to this point.

"Before you get too excited and fuck me, can you fuck my mouth first?" I asked in the most polite voice I could. He gave my member one long, hard stroke.

"When you use that innocent and sweet voice like that, it makes me want to destroy you even more." Good. I want to be destroyed by him.

He released my member before sitting up. "On your knees on the floor," he ordered. I've heard his 'I'm in charge voice several times, but it hits differently when he's using it on me in a more intimate setting.

"Izuku," he muttered. My name rolls off his tongue like butter on a warm roll. "How rough do you like sex?"

"Considering I don't need a lot of prep and just asked you to fuck my mouth, I'd say decently rough." He smirked as he watched me scoot to the edge of the bed before falling to my knees. I kept my back away from the mattress because I didn't want to restrict his movements in any way.

"I'm going to be rough, then," he warned while walking in front of me. My hands quickly grabbed the hem of his briefs before yanking them down.

"Before you do that, I want to taste you." I pulled his briefs down. His member sprang back up as his underwear fell to his ankles. He's so fucking beautiful. I took a moment to admire his girth and the colors of his hard member before sticking my tongue out and licking across his slit to lap up the bead of pre-come.

He tasted salty and bitter, but there was a hint of sweetness too. It was enough to make my head spin. My mouth closed around his tip and sucked gently while my tongue continued teasing his slit. He groaned quietly before grabbing a fistful of my hair.

I looked up and locked my eyes with his. His red irises were filled with lust and hunger.

I took a deep breath through my nose before slowly swallowing his member. His grip tightened on my curls as he let out a quiet moan. I opened my mouth wide and hollowed my cheeks. His smirk widened as he slowly pushed his member further into my mouth. I swallowed around his tip, causing him to shiver.

"Tap the back of my legs three times if you need me to slow down or give you a second to catch your breath. Smack my legs hard twice if you need me to stop immediately." I reached out and grabbed his thighs with only seconds to spare before he pulled his hips back and thrust them forward again.